Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

Yeah, easily the weakest case I've seen in a game swift. It's the type of thing that's good to call someone on day 1 to begin discussion, but day 3? No. In fact, I feel like you've shoehorned me into that one just for the sake of it.

As far as my read Dan, I'm pretty much guarenteeing Ron will flip SK.

And FamilyGuy, I asked those specific questions as I wanted you to answer them. Please do so.

I have. Please re-read my previous post.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Yeah, easily the weakest case I've seen in a game swift. It's the type of thing that's good to call someone on day 1 to begin discussion, but day 3? No. In fact, I feel like you've shoehorned me into that one just for the sake of it.

As far as my read Dan, I'm pretty much guarenteeing Ron will flip SK.

And FamilyGuy, I asked those specific questions as I wanted you to answer them. Please do so.

While I am far surer that Bristep is scum I still am going through the game trying to catch up so maybe I "could" be wrong that you are linked but I'll keep looking

If Ron is the serial killer can you explain the additional kill from last night, by that I mean 1 scum, 1 serial killer, 1 other and why is it that we did not see at least 2 kills night 1, because you are saying there is then 3 killing roles and the hider died behind scum so that makes a potential 4 kills for night 1 and we saw only 1.

• Paid Members

I'm not sure what's happened there. It's confusing as fuck as I was expecting to see two last night (scum and SK) not an increase of two.

However, I HAVE explained what could have happened. Namely that the doctor was an unknown weak doc who tried to protect scum.

Night 1 the doc probably succeeded in the protection, and the hider failed to hide.

And Family Guy, you only commented on the vig part at the start. You never mentioned his PGO claim (which states he ISN'T a vigilante), nor the town cop's tunnelling.

• Paid Members

So what you're saying is I should be able to know exactly what happened at night phase... and if I can't it's bad on me? Seriously?

How about you tell me exactly what happened then. (I know you don't know, I'm just pointing out the absurdity of your statements so far).

swift, I want you to answer the questions I asked Family Guy on the last page as well, being as you seem to want to trust Ron.

I'm not sure what's happened there. It's confusing as fuck as I was expecting to see two last night (scum and SK) not an increase of two.

However, I HAVE explained what could have happened. Namely that the doctor was an unknown weak doc who tried to protect scum.

Night 1 the doc probably succeeded in the protection, and the hider failed to hide.

And Family Guy, you only commented on the vig part at the start. You never mentioned his PGO claim (which states he ISN'T a vigilante), nor the town cop's tunnelling.

You asked me to state why I thought he was town, which I have. To re-emphasise the answers to your other questions, the rest I see as part of a fairly damning body of evidence. He looks like scum, I just think my logic is likely to be clouded by personal prejudice, which leads me to not vote for him at this time.

• Paid Members
and Family Guy... you say you believe Ron to be possible town at this point. Why?

What do you think of his Vigilante stuff on Day 1 that he claims is how he posts, yet he hasn't once brought it up again since I told him to shut up with it?

What do you think about his PGO claim? Do you believe it? Why do you believe it? Do you not feel it's an overpowered role if it kills EVERYONE who targets him? (Noting that most PGO's are one use only)

What about the town cop focusing so strongly on Ron and refusing to accept any other lynch until it got to near deadline and he had no choice but to vote someone else?

At the moment his PGO thing explains the Night kills better than any explanation I can come up with that makes sense.

I don't believe that his vigilant thing was breadcrumbing if it was he would have varied it up a bit more and once again as you have previously said only cops, Doc's and Scum should be looking for these things.

When I was a hider in the what the hell game I asked you what would happen if I was to hide behind either a serial killer or a PGO and you said I would not die behind either so It is strange that you have changed you position on this answer. As for it being overpowered no, it is a balanced role as whether town or scum target the player they die so it is both a bad role for the town as much as it is for scum so who does it add an overpowering stance to? Also if you consider it so overpowering why did you include it in one of your games?

I can see if TMS was so focused on Ron that he decided to investigate him and hence the possibility of his death to PGO, but given I haven't got that far yet I am taking your word for it that he was heavily focused on Ron

Also given that Bristep is scum I would rather lynch certain scum than possible scum this day phase so I would rather see people voting for Bristep than Ron.

• Paid Members
I don't believe that his vigilant thing was breadcrumbing if it was he would have varied it up a bit more and once again as you have previously said only cops, Doc's and Scum should be looking for these things.

Like I say, it stood out to me like a sore thumb, and you insinuating I'm scum because I saw it is very poor play on your part because I wouldn't have left him alive if I were scum.

When I was a hider in the what the hell game I asked you what would happen if I was to hide behind either a serial killer or a PGO and you said I would not die behind either so It is strange that you have changed you position on this answer. As for it being overpowered no, it is a balanced role as whether town or scum target the player they die so it is both a bad role for the town as much as it is for scum so who does it add an overpowering stance to? Also if you consider it so overpowering why did you include it in one of your games?

1 - I never said you would live if you targetted a SK or a PGO, and I don't like you lying there to try and undermine my statement.

And it's overpowered because it hits EVERYONE who targets him. (If Ron's being honest, which he's not), When I included it, it was one use only, which is what it should be. So yes, it's a badly overpowered role because it would mean town wouldn't need to target him, and scum would lose a player who targeted him. (And if it had been, say, a rolecop, they wouldn't know why the rolecop died, meaning they could waste their entire team on offing a single PGO).

So no, the PGO isn't a viable claim.

I can see if TMS was so focused on Ron that he decided to investigate him and hence the possibility of his death to PGO, but given I haven't got that far yet I am taking your word for it that he was heavily focused on Ron

You've not understood the question.

TMS was tunnelling Ron ALL of day 2, and only switched his vote at the end when it was obvious Ron wouldn't be the lynch. Why would he do that if he didn't have a solid result on him? He didn't attempt to clear anyone, just targetted Ron. So no, he didn't investigate Ron on night 2.

Also given that Bristep is scum I would rather lynch certain scum than possible scum this day phase so I would rather see people voting for Bristep than Ron.

When you make a case against him, I'll look at it, until that point you're blowing a whole load of hot air.

• Paid Members

I've had job interviews today (and tomorrow) and I was at a friend's Xmas party tonight. I've just come back to...wow. I'm honestly not sure how to go on this one. My main issue with Mike's argument is that he'd have been setting up the vig if Ron WERE the vig. And that doesn't seem pro-town to me, particularly. I'm somewhat concerned at how in sync Bristep and Mike are, but I'm also pretty sure Bristep is town, while I'm still deeply suspicious of Mike.

Here's my main question for Mike - I've looked on the MS website, and I can't find any references to the PGO usually being a one-shot. Could you verify that one for me, please?

Another point - reading TMS's actions only makes sense if we assume he hit scum. If he didn't hit scum/SK in his investigations, he would have had no more information than the rest of us. That's worth bearing in mind.

Ron - why did you roleclaim? Part of me is wondering if you waited for Mike to give his reasoning in order to find out whether or not he was a watcher. If you're lying, your roleclaim would have relied on whether or not Mike watched you peform actions.

I'm trying to balance my distrust of both Mike and Ron. I'm torn on Family Guy as well, but the Mike/Ron stuff has been the focus. I'm pretty sure one of the three of them (at least) is scum, but I don't know which way to go.

• Paid Members

1 - I never said you would live if you targetted a SK or a PGO, and I don't like you lying there to try and undermine my statement.

Swift, you need to either link to this or explain yourself.

• Paid Members
Here's my main question for Mike - I've looked on the MS website, and I can't find any references to the PGO usually being a one-shot. Could you verify that one for me, please?

It doesn't say as much on the site, but it's generally considered a bastardly role to begin with, making it multi-use turns it from "somewhat bastardly" to "completely bastardly".

Another point - reading TMS's actions only makes sense if we assume he hit scum. If he didn't hit scum/SK in his investigations, he would have had no more information than the rest of us. That's worth bearing in mind.

Agreed, but why did he tunnel on Ron so hard and ignore everyone else?

I've been reading through again and for this day phase I'm going to trust Mike on this one, even though I don't particulary trust him overall (or any of you for that matter!) but I've had suspicions on Ron from early on in the game and I'm going to go with my gut feeling with my vote.

Vote Ron Simmons

• Paid Members

It doesn't say as much on the site, but it's generally considered a bastardly role to begin with, making it multi-use turns it from "somewhat bastardly" to "completely bastardly".

Again, can you point towards this, please? Even if it's just you saying so in a previous game.

Agreed, but why did he tunnel on Ron so hard and ignore everyone else?

Why did he tunnel on Ron so hard on day one? I've just gone back over his posts, and if he'd started suspecting Ron the second day phase, that would be one thing. As it is, he started pushing Ron on day one, and continued on day two - and even made the point that he wasn't trying to convince others to join in.

It's not that I'm defending Ron here - it's that I'm finding Mike to be very, very shifty. I went back over TMS's posts to look to see if it backed up Mike's claim. While it does, it mainly does so if you don't look any further back than day two. It becomes more complicated if you look back at TMS's posts on day one.

• Paid Members

Chris, I'm not about to go searching every single game that's been run on here to show you where I said one thing about the PGO previously. I don't have a few hours free just to show you a single line.

As for TMS, on day 1 did TMS also target others, or just Ron still like he did day 2?

Incidentally, I don't mind if people want to lynch me to prove that I'm town and that I'm bang on the money, but I'd rather leave scum to be forced to get rid of me because they know I'm hitting them hard. Failing that, I'd rather be around late game as I can be of much more use to town then. (As I'm showing as I'm able to show strong cases on people the further in we go for one thing). But right now getting rid of Ron is optimal play.

He's blatantly lied about his breadcrumbing, he even failed to state the PGO's actual name and then came up with some poor reasoning that he didn't want the scum to know what role he has (which is a complete arse about face way of doing it, as surely stating the name as it is in the wiki is the way to do that, not state "paranoid veteran" which isn't even a basic role name, meaning it sounds more like it was a possible name given to him, and thus more possible the scum would avoid him "just in case" when if he's trying to get the scum to do so, he would be just stating what's said in the Wiki.

In fact, just look it all over, it adds up to RonSK, it does not add up to RonPGO.

Oh, and Chris, you're saying I'm shifty... I again ask how you land anything but pro-town from the guy who pushed Nexus right from the off, and has wanted his lynch before anyone else was pushing for his lynch. That's not carefully jumping on a wagon that's moving, that's hooking up the horses to the wagon, loading everyone onto it, and then taking the damned reigns to drive it. You're basically suggesting that on day 1 my initial thoughts were "let's push our rolecop extra hard and get him lynched"... how does that even begin to make sense?

and Family Guy... you say you believe Ron to be possible town at this point. Why?

What do you think of his Vigilante stuff on Day 1 that he claims is how he posts, yet he hasn't once brought it up again since I told him to shut up with it?

What do you think about his PGO claim? Do you believe it? Why do you believe it? Do you not feel it's an overpowered role if it kills EVERYONE who targets him? (Noting that most PGO's are one use only)

What about the town cop focusing so strongly on Ron and refusing to accept any other lynch until it got to near deadline and he had no choice but to vote someone else?

At the moment his PGO thing explains the Night kills better than any explanation I can come up with that makes sense.

Apart from your really weak (and already refuted) claim of collusion between Mike and I (I mean really, a autospell from sis to SOS?) you've provided no proof to back up your claim about me being scum. You have tunnelled on me from the start of the phase, which for you was the start of the game period so you can't have had a lot to go on at the point of initial vote. So far you've tried to dissuade people from voting for Ron and tunnelled me. Unless you can make a strong case against me then you have rapidly become my FOS numero uno.

In case anyone needs more convincing on what I said earlier about my use of the line "Pretty sneaky sis", here is a link to the advert in question. Connect Four was the advert, and the reference appeared in Family Guy which is where I got it from. I am a Mayor West mark, that is not worthy of a lynch.

Original Ad : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KsfiqAdSW0

From the Family Guy wiki http://familyguy.wikia.com/wiki/The_Story_..._One/References

"The Story on Page One

Peter replaces Meg's article in the school paper

Season: 2 Episode: 19

Total Episode Count: 26

Prod. no.: 2ACX14

First Aired: July 18, 2000

"In his interview with Meg, Adam West says " 'Got Milk?' That's a funny one, too. Oh, and uh... 'I Gotcha, diagonally! Pretty sneaky, sis!' That one's also funny." The first quote is the tagline of an ad campaign for milk. The second is from a classic commercial for Connect 4 by Milton Bradley. "

Archived