Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

Right Ron, I'm willing to trust you as I feel a lot more evidence swings in your favour in my eyes so far if I'm wrong I appologise to the town. Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is in regards to FGPMSL as I'm willing to back you on this one as I think his play at the end of the last day was scummy.

Vote Family Guy PMSL

Why. This seems like such a non-vote, with little to no reasoning behind it other than 'Ron said so'.

If Ron flips town, I want it noted you were trying to cosy up to him before his lynch.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Ron, you act like I have a reputation worth hanging onto in these games anyway. However thus far, in 4 games, 2 of them I've called scum on day 1 (3 if you count the lynching of Nexus in the Cowboy game, but that was such an obvious "have to lynch him" moment that I don't count it), and that's not just "I think this person is scum, but so could this one, and this one" but me actually pushing strongly for a lynch, I'd say that's relatively good going in anyone's book.

As for the Mafia Scum God, that's always been tongue in cheek, and I wont be removing it regardless. You know my feelings on stupid "bets" and the crap like that for outside of the game, and I wont even consider entering into them. They're shit, and they're not in the spirit of the game (and I have said, anyone pulling the old "If I'm scum, I'll stop playing" type of crap will mean an insta-ban from any game I run in the future, even if it happens in someone elses game, as I want people to play mafia properly).

So the only thing I'll "stake" on it, is that if I'm wrong, I've made a mistake. However I'm as close to guarenteeing that you aren't town as is possible without hacking the forum and reading the role PM you were sent.

Seriously, the evidence adds up so much that it's ridiculous to argue against it.

- Breadcrumb Vigilante

- Stop breadcrumbing when told to

- Stated it's just what he was saying (why hasn't he said it since?)

- Killed the one person out and out tunnelling on him on Day 2

- WIFOM by saying he would have targetted FG or Dan (doesn't add up as neither were tunnelling as much, but also both were very much above the radar and much easier to mislynch).

- Claimed a role that is normally one use only (and is saying he felt he's killed 3 players with them targetting him... despite the fact it would mean the game was unbalanced)

It all adds up to "Ron is lying".

Yeah because the guy who tried to save 1 town member (SMS) and tried to lead a lynch against a mafia rolecop (Nexus) is the guy you should look at as scum for agreeing with one guy that another could be scum. Like your logic. So now you can tell me why we shouldn't lynch you?

Because I've been nothing but transparent from the start. Those who have nothing to lie about don't get caught out.

I pinned Nexus as scum from an early point in the game, and I'll call things as I see them thanks. I see buddying up to Ron Simmons as something scum would use in the even that he does flip town, which I personally think is a strong possibility at the moment, as a way to gain trust; so I wanted it noted.

• Paid Members

Dan, like I said before, someone not being on the SMS lynch doesn't automatically make them town, I wasn't on it, but it doesn't mean I'm guarenteed town (I think I'm almost definite town thanks to pushing so hard on Nexus so early).

But anyone who was pushing Nexus hard should be essentially cleared, but only if they were pushing early on. Anyone pushing hard from about midway through doesn't count because scum will jump on it and help it along to buy pro-town points if they feel the lynch will be inevitable.

I'm still pretty much solidly behind the following:

Scum:

brownie

Corey

Likely scum:

swift

SK:

Ron

Which, in all honesty, would be the entire scum list (4 scum + 1 SK would be roughly balanced).

• Paid Members

and Family Guy... you say you believe Ron to be possible town at this point. Why?

What do you think of his Vigilante stuff on Day 1 that he claims is how he posts, yet he hasn't once brought it up again since I told him to shut up with it?

What do you think about his PGO claim? Do you believe it? Why do you believe it? Do you not feel it's an overpowered role if it kills EVERYONE who targets him? (Noting that most PGO's are one use only)

What about the town cop focusing so strongly on Ron and refusing to accept any other lynch until it got to near deadline and he had no choice but to vote someone else?

• Paid Members

I can't believe that no one else is yet voting for Bristep he is scum and needs a VOTE GUYS,

and as I can't yet find it announced Mike are you Sheamus?

Also you said before that only Cops and Doctors should be looking for breadcrumbs, with the exception of Scum so does that make you scum as you kept an eye out for the "Vigilante" claim by Ron?

• Paid Members

WHY is bristep scum swift? I expect a case, not just you claiming as such.

Yes I'm Sheamus. Someone else worked it out because I hadn't got on to post before most of the names had been mentioned, by the time I had I didn't even think to say it (not that I care much about doing so anyway, but you know my thoughts on that).

As for the breadcrumbing, it just stood out like a sore thumb. seeing the word vigilant stuffed into a single paragraph twice, for no actual reason, is less a breadcrumb, and more a french stick.

Also, why did he survive night 1 if I'm scum and spotted it? Answer me that. (And if he's the PGO, and I'm scum, a scum would have died night 1 instead)

I'm more and more convined that swift's taken over a scum slot and is scum with brownie and Corey at this point.

Mike I didn't just not vote for him I outright stated I thought he was town and that he shouldn't be lynched and that we should lynch Ron or Nexus instead. In my eyes if that was another player i.e. you I would see that as pretty much confirmed town. Where do you think we should go from here anyway mike and if you are wrong are you prepared to be pushed on big time? Basically what I'm saying is how sure are you on your leads? Even though I'm not sure Ron is the SK I would be prepared to follow you on one of your other leads if your sure and if correct I'd be prepared to take out Ron.

and Family Guy... you say you believe Ron to be possible town at this point. Why?

What do you think of his Vigilante stuff on Day 1 that he claims is how he posts, yet he hasn't once brought it up again since I told him to shut up with it?

What do you think about his PGO claim? Do you believe it? Why do you believe it? Do you not feel it's an overpowered role if it kills EVERYONE who targets him? (Noting that most PGO's are one use only)

What about the town cop focusing so strongly on Ron and refusing to accept any other lynch until it got to near deadline and he had no choice but to vote someone else?

My problem with it is Mike, I'm stuck thinking I'm only suspicious of him because of his behaviour towards myself, I don't want my personal opinions to cloud my logic. I definitely see your points, which are all valid, it's a damning body of evidence, but the fact that Ron seems to be so keen to stick to me like shit-to-a-blanket is going to make me look a right twat if I vote for him and he's the vigilante who played an awful game.

To me, we got involved in an argument which when I looked at, looked like it was an argument in all good faith, that Ron actually believed me to be scum, which means that he would only push that if he was honestly scum hunting, just tunnelling the wrong chap. I'm just not that comfortable putting a vote in on someone when I've spent the day arguing my corner against him, because I don't think that's how scum would approach things. There's just too much doubt in my mind that he's just being a maverick Vigilante, playing a bad game, because he's got form for it.

Hopefully I'm wrong, and hopefully he's scum, and in wake of all this bollocks he's throwing your way about eating your words when he flips town, I also hope he'll be doing the same thing when he sees my role is exactly what I've always said it is as well, and put 'I Can't Play Mafia Properly' in his sig, if he's so keen on you changing yours for being wrong (which, by the way, I find pointless as well).

• Paid Members

POST 86 in the thread (page 6)

TripleA's wording is fairly accurate to the town text that I was sent also, so I would ask why Mike and Nexus are calling him out unless they hadn't seen that particular text?

Please read all posts fully, otherwise you are liable to completely cock up your opinions as the above.

Or basically, go re-read what I said again and tell me where I was "calling him out".

If you want a proper answer mike, don't talk to me like a prick. I did misinterpret your wording, Ron already clarified it to me. There's no need for you to be an arse about it, unless you're trying to cast a fos towards me without being so blatant as to actually do it. Pretty sneaky Sis.

Sis means nothing in this context but is a nice and easy auto phone spelling replacement for Sheamus O'Shangessy (SOS) and given by page 6 Mike had not revealed his character name in thread then the only place this was revealed was in the scum topic.

So I give you Mike and Bristep As Scum together.

POST 86 in the thread (page 6)

TripleA's wording is fairly accurate to the town text that I was sent also, so I would ask why Mike and Nexus are calling him out unless they hadn't seen that particular text?

Please read all posts fully, otherwise you are liable to completely cock up your opinions as the above.

Or basically, go re-read what I said again and tell me where I was "calling him out".

If you want a proper answer mike, don't talk to me like a prick. I did misinterpret your wording, Ron already clarified it to me. There's no need for you to be an arse about it, unless you're trying to cast a fos towards me without being so blatant as to actually do it. Pretty sneaky Sis.

Sis means nothing in this context but is a nice and easy auto phone spelling replacement for Sheamus O'Shangessy (SOS) and given by page 6 Mike had not revealed his character name in thread then the only place this was revealed was in the scum topic.

So I give you Mike and Bristep As Scum together.

That's an awful stretch swift. "pretty sneaky Sis" is a reference to a us advert for a board game (I forget which, I got it from family guy). Incidentally i just typed SOS into my iPhone, it doesn't correct it and leaves it as SOS.

• Paid Members

Yeah, easily the weakest case I've seen in a game swift. It's the type of thing that's good to call someone on day 1 to begin discussion, but day 3? No. In fact, I feel like you've shoehorned me into that one just for the sake of it.

As far as my read Dan, I'm pretty much guarenteeing Ron will flip SK.

And FamilyGuy, I asked those specific questions as I wanted you to answer them. Please do so.

Archived