Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow things changed fast over the week, I've been reading the thread sporadically but not really had time to post thanks to being out every day this week because of my birthday and I left my vote on Dan just to be sure I made it, however we don't want to No Lynch as that would be a waste of a day phase so i'll take the chance with everyone else and lets see if we hit scum with Nexus.

Unvote

Vote: Nexus

• Paid Members

The finally the votecount arrives Votecount

2. (The Miz) Top Man Shopper

3. (Kane) Lion of the Midlands

4. (Dolph Ziggler) Brownie

5. (Randy Orton) Family Guy PMSL

6. (CM Punk) Dan Williams (L-7) Top Man Shopper, Nexus, Brownie

7. (Cody Rhodes) Ron Simmons

8. (Big Show) Nexus (LYNCHED) Wolfvinson, Mike Castle, Lawz, Chris B, Insert Name Here, Bristep123, TripleA, Carbomb, Dan Williams, Ron Simmons

9. (HHH) Bugsey713

11. (Santino Mariella) bristep123

12. (R-Truth) insert_name_here

13. (Kofi Kingston) Carbomb

14. (Sheamus) Mike Castle Family Guy PMSL

15. (Bryan Danielson) TripleA

16. (Edge) Burchill's Buddy

17. (Rey Mysterio) Mesacret

18. (MVP) Lawz

19. (Jack Swagger) Chris B

20. (Christian) CoreyVandal

Not Voting - Lion of the Midlands, Bugsey713, Burchills Buddy, Corey Vandal

We go back now to the action in the ring..

The action has been thick and fast with more than a little confusion, when we had a power out, but we have managed to get the power back!

The action so far, CM Punk ever so close to going over the top rope, but fought his way back when the Big Show threw Rey Mysterio across the ring, Rey then dived on a leg and the others in the ring quickly followed suit and tok their chance to get the big man and surely one of the early favorites out. With all the others on him MVP dived in last to get the final push that sends The Big Show over and out of the ring.

big-show-video-catch.jpg

The Big Show - Nexus Rolecop

Ad Break Begins now and ends Wednesday 13th December at 16:00. Get those night actions in now. Please do not post anything in this thread until then.

• Paid Members

And we are back from the break people and taking a quick look around the ring to see what carnage has happened while you have been away and we discover that THE MIZ has been thrown over the top rope and been eliminated!

The_Miz+wwe+profiles+biodata.png

The Miz - Macho Cop

But he's not the only one as it seems that R-TRUTH has been thrown over as well!!!

R-Truth-wwe-superstar-1.jpg

R-Truth - Doctor

And another Superstar is gone as well!! Let's see who it is, it's.. it's.. DANIEL BRYAN!!

Daniel-Bryan-Hairstyles-Fashion.jpg

Daniel Bryan - WWE Superstar

3. (Kane) Swiftstrike

4. (Dolph Ziggler) Brownie

5. (Randy Orton) Family Guy PMSL

6. (CM Punk) Dan Williams

7. (Cody Rhodes) Ron Simmons

9. (HHH) Chris Stone

11. (Santino Mariella) bristep123

13. (Kofi Kingston) Carbomb

14. (Sheamus) Mike Castle

16. (Edge) Burchill's Buddy

17. (Rey Mysterio) Wolfvinson

18. (MVP) Lawz

19. (Jack Swagger) Chris B

20. (Christian) CoreyVandal

10. (Vicky Guerrero) TheRandySavage

8. (Big Show) Nexus

2. (The Miz) Top Man Shopper

12. (R-Truth) insert_name_here

15. (Bryan Danielson) TripleA

Phase 3 Starts now. Ad Break will occur on Wednesday 22nd December 2010 (Unless someone is thrown over the top rope sooner). With 14 in the ring it takes 8 to throw someone over the top rope.

Swiftstrike replaces Lion of the Midlands & Chris Stone replaces Bugsey713

And we are back from the break people and taking a quick look around the ring to see what carnage has happened while you have been away and we discover that THE MIZ has been thrown over the top rope and been eliminated!

But he's not the only one as it seems that R-TRUTH has been thrown over as well!!!

And another Superstar is gone as well!! Let's see who it is, it's.. it's.. DANIEL BRYAN!!

Ah hell. 3 in one night? Is there anyway that could happen without a serial killer role? If doctor protected a scum then that would kill him but the other 2 could only be targetted right?

• Paid Members
Ah hell. 3 in one night? Is there anyway that could happen without a serial killer role? If doctor protected a scum then that would kill him but the other 2 could only be targetted right?

Not unless the doc is a weak doc (and there's no indication of that thus far, but it is possible the doc was a weak doc without knowing as much).

With the amount that have gone, I'm going to guess that one was a vig kill (TMS or Insert most likely), one was a possible SK (again TMS or Insert) and TripleA was likely the scum kill (being the closest we had to confirmed town, it was good for scum to get rid of him).

I'm still in favour of a Corey or brownie lynch though. But I plan to have a look through the Nexus lynch to see who was quick on his wagon with seemingly no reason, or who was quick to defend him, as we're likely to find scum buddies there.

Not unless the doc is a weak doc (and there's no indication of that thus far, but it is possible the doc was a weak doc without knowing as much).

With the amount that have gone, I'm going to guess that one was a vig kill (TMS or Insert most likely), one was a possible SK (again TMS or Insert) and TripleA was likely the scum kill (being the closest we had to confirmed town, it was good for scum to get rid of him).

I'm still in favour of a Corey or brownie lynch though. But I plan to have a look through the Nexus lynch to see who was quick on his wagon with seemingly no reason, or who was quick to defend him, as we're likely to find scum buddies there.

Ah ok I thought all docs died if they protected scum.

I need to look at Brownie's posts, he did do a bit of wagon hopping late in the game but until I take a look at his participation in the game in total I can't put it down as scummy.

Dan is still to be looked at, he's been too erratic thus far.

Family Guy gets extremely defensive when someone makes any intimation that he might be scum, that also needs to be examined.

Agreed on the point that everyone now needs to look at the Nexus lynch and see what can be gleaned from that.

Hey guys, just came in as a replacement, it's nice to finally be able to play some mafia again, my pc was down for a while, i moved house got a new partner etc, was all very busy :(

Anyway, i've yet to read up on the game thus far, if people could give a quick round up of the main arguments and the happenings it would be a great help!

Vote Birstep123 - I've not seen you before, thus you make me suspicious!

Hey guys, just came in as a replacement, it's nice to finally be able to play some mafia again, my pc was down for a while, i moved house got a new partner etc, was all very busy :(

Anyway, i've yet to read up on the game thus far, if people could give a quick round up of the main arguments and the happenings it would be a great help!

Vote Birstep123 - I've not seen you before, thus you make me suspicious!

Welcome Chris, hopefully you'll be able to stick around!

So far SMS was lynched day one and flipped town roleblocker. We also lost a town hider during the night phase

Nexus was lynched day two and turned up scum rolecop. We then lost 3 town in the night phase, a macho cop, a doctor and one VT.

As for current suspects, etc well each of us have our own thoughts but you're best reading the last few pages once things got down to serious lynch talk. After that you can persue the rest of the thread at your leisure.

This is my first mafia game hence you are quite right you haven't seen me before.

I'd love to give you more info that that right now but I need to leave for training.

Oh and since you voted for me, VOTE Chris_Stone

Just kidding. UNVOTE

Archived