Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
This game has enough people adding nothing to it, we could do with getting rid of one, so with it so close to a lynch I can live with a Nexus lynch over a No Lynch.

unvote

Vote Nexus

At least we're agreeing on something, eh? ;)

The way I'm currently seeing it is that if we lose Nexus and he's town, all we're losing is a vote, not a heavy contributer. That's not a knock on him, there are others who have contributed less. But in terms of the mis-lynches we COULD have, he's one of the lowest risk.

• Paid Members
What are we on in terms of votecounts? And can we still vote?

God knows. I think the deadline has officially passed, so Family Guy's vote might count for nothing. Alternatively, Snake might cut us some slack and allow it. However, even if he does it doesn't matter unless we come to agreement, neither Dan nor Nexus have ten votes on them.

• Paid Members
It was L-4 at Bristep, then Wolfvinson, you, Family Guy and I voted.

Yeah, but my vote had been on him, then I unvoted as I was unsure, and revoted. I might have miscounted along the way, but I think he's only on 9. And if that's the case I don't think there's anyone online who can place that final vote.

• Paid Members
In fairness, without vote counts to keep us up to date with exactly where we stand, a lack of prods, and Snake going generally AWOL, the last day of this game has been a fuck-up anyway.

I'd imagine one or two people would have posted or even voted had it been more apparent the deadline was clear. The lack of vote counts meant I wasn't completely sure when the deadline fell until very late on. I think we're due a bit of discretion, maybe even a day/half days extension if the mod is feeling particularly generous.

• Paid Members

I agree. It wasn't clear where people were at vote-wise, and that makes everything more difficult. It may be that a lynch would have gone through in time for the original deadline if it had been clear where people were with regards to votes. I'm on the maximum posts-per-page view, and it's still unclear - I can't imagine what it's like on the regular page view.

Archived