Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
Well, maybe I'm just sick of Ron crawling up my arse with a flashlight, when he's got absolutely no case on me further than 'this isn't how he normally plays' when I've done nothing different in this game.

I got accused of tunnelling Ron in day 1, and since then he's done nothing but tunnel me. He's like a broken record; I get it, he thinks I'm scum, but when is he going to accept I'm not one of the scummy players here?

When you stop playing scummy. The problem is you're quite a good player, so you manage to disguise what you do fairly well. However, your case on me is hardly compelling. If I think you're scum OF COURSE I'm going to say it. But is that all I've done this day phase? Absolutely not. You selectively picked what I said about you to make me look bad. I've asked a lot of questions to a lot of people - including you. Fact is you've had ample opportunity to change my mind, you just haven't. You rather conveniently forgot to quote the post where I unvoted you, because at least you're trying to play the game. However, your rather scummy move on Mike convinced me that it's too risky for you to be alive in the long term if you're scum. I'm pretty damn certain you are at this point.

You accused me of selective posting against Dan Williams, but your case there was very selective. I've hardly actively pushed for your lynch - I've just mentioned that I think you're scum. People might not twig on initially, but they will eventually.

As for the time being, Nexus actually persuaded me he's not worth my vote. I'd rather see Dan and Nexus reach the next day phase alive than mistakenly lynch another townie.

unvote

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, maybe I'm just sick of Ron crawling up my arse with a flashlight, when he's got absolutely no case on me further than 'this isn't how he normally plays' when I've done nothing different in this game.

I got accused of tunnelling Ron in day 1, and since then he's done nothing but tunnel me. He's like a broken record; I get it, he thinks I'm scum, but when is he going to accept I'm not one of the scummy players here?

When you stop playing scummy. The problem is you're quite a good player, so you manage to disguise what you do fairly well. However, your case on me is hardly compelling. If I think you're scum OF COURSE I'm going to say it. But is that all I've done this day phase? Absolutely not. You selectively picked what I said about you to make me look bad. I've asked a lot of questions to a lot of people - including you. Fact is you've had ample opportunity to change my mind, you just haven't. You rather conveniently forgot to quote the post where I unvoted you, because at least you're trying to play the game. However, your rather scummy move on Mike convinced me that it's too risky for you to be alive in the long term if you're scum. I'm pretty damn certain you are at this point.

You accused me of selective posting against Dan Williams, but your case there was very selective. I've hardly actively pushed for your lynch - I've just mentioned that I think you're scum. People might not twig on initially, but they will eventually.

As for the time being, Nexus actually persuaded me he's not worth my vote. I'd rather see Dan and Nexus reach the next day phase alive than mistakenly lynch another townie.

unvote

That'd ludicrous, stop tunnelling.

I'm not going to play to pander to your opinion, but if you've got nothing new to bring to the 'Lynch FMPMSL' argument, and just play over the same weak points you ran into the ground, all I ask if you stop saying 'lets lynch FGPMSL' every other post without warrant.

I don't think you're scum, I just think you're really, really bad at this game.

unvote

I'm not going to play to pander to your opinion, but if you've got nothing new to bring to the 'Lynch FMPMSL' argument, and just play over the same weak points you ran into the ground, all I ask if you stop saying 'lets lynch FGPMSL' every other post without warrant.

I think you really need to stop now Family Guy, you're taking parts of his post and focusing on that without acknowledging the rest of the post which presents a very good argument. You can't keep saying that he is asking for you to be lynched every other post without providing some proof. All you'll do is force people to read back through the thread and find that events play out closer to Ron's telling of things than yours.

I think you really need to stop now Family Guy, you're taking parts of his post and focusing on that without acknowledging the rest of the post which presents a very good argument. You can't keep saying that he is asking for you to be lynched every other post without providing some proof. All you'll do is force people to read back through the thread and find that events play out closer to Ron's telling of things than yours.

From about 90 minutes ago:

Next up in the 'Who's trying to fit up Family Guy parade, we've got Ron 'All you did in Day One is tunnel me' Simmons. Lets have a quick skim over Ron's posts this day phase shall we:

We start on Thursday, with Ron laying down the marker on FGPMSL

Don't get me wrong, I have strong suspicions against Family Guy, but I wouldn't want to accuse him based on the wording there. It might have been a subtle attempt to create an impression, but the terminology doesn't bother me.

Then, all goes quiet for a couple of days, before votes start flying in elsewhere, and Ron realises there's only the one wheel on his wagon. He pops a vote in on me, appealing to the town to get that scummy Family Guy into the noose because he has the audacity to accuse someone who isn't Ron Simmons.

I'm sticking with my Family Guy vote. As I've said I'm pretty certain Dan - as erratic as he's been - isn't scum. I'm putting my neck out for him here, but I think we'll end up disposing of another townie if we go ahead with this lynch. As it stands I'd be shocked if FG flipped town. He's the one I feel most certain about. I'd be happy with either a Nexus or FG lynch myself though. Don't know what others are thinking?

Again - absolutely putting my neck on the line - but I'm not going to vote for Dan.

Dan isn't scum isn't he? You changed your tune since your last failed wagon against Dan in day 1. Later in the day, Ron, realising no-one's listening to him, tries to steer discussion back towards me again.

How many are we at now, 18? I do think we have a few floating voters and quite possibly a few low posting scum members. That said, I still think there are a few players who maybe don't stick out like a sore thumb, but their actions are incredibly suspect. I know I've said this before, but Family Guy PMSL has played a very different game than he normally does. His initial attack on me (because of what Dan said - the person he's now voting for...) was followed by what seemed like a very opportunistic move on Mike. A "let's see if we can get rid of the vocal player when he's not around" kind of move. Testing the water. Now he's voting for Dan, and while opinions can change I feel that recently he's been very opportunistic.

Quite a damning attack, surely now the town will get on board? Well, actually, no, we've got considerably more scummy players in the game. So, later, Ron gives it another stab.

I still think Family Guy is a better lynch, because Nexus might just be acting arsish for the hell of it. But his behavious is more scummy to me than Dan's as it seems like calculated, provacative posting as opposed to "all over the place" erratic posting.

Well, we were talking about Nexus, but if the word 'lynch' was mentioned, surely you need to get your feelings across Ron.

And still nobody joins in. Damn!

What to do, what to do?

I'm pretty convinced Family Guy is scum, but I'm realistic. I don't think he's going to be lynched today.

Yes Ron, I get it. You think I'm scum. You're way wrong, you haven't backed your thoughts up with any reasoning other than 'you don't normally play like, you're being irrational', despite the fact my points have been backed up with actual reasoning and debate, rather than throwing some shit and hoping it sticks. All this comes off the back of when you had the bare-arsed cheek to tell me I'm tunnelling in Day 1, when all I did was answer your bullshit points. You're either doing this for two reasons:

1. You're bloody minded town who is so desperate for people to back your hunch, you have to hammer your point into the ground, or

2. You're scum.

Seriously, is everyone in this game for real or what?

• Paid Members

Now you're just resorting to abuse. I don't know if you're getting worried and trying to discredit what I say, or if you're just being an arse. But I'd say the former. You can try and create a fictional "tunneling" scenario if you like, but all I'm doing is addressing your points. You're playing a very similar game to Dan Williams. The problem is that I know you're better than that.

Even if you don't get voted out today I think this will be beneficial in the long term. Even if your scum don't take me out tonight (which they might after that nonsense discussion about my role earlier) I think you will eventually, so cementing my opinion will hopefully be beneficial. Once again you've convinced me that my vote is just.

Vote Family Guy PMSL

I must emphasize that this vote can change if anyone can present me with a good argument as to why lynching someone else would be beneficial to the town. I don't think lynching Nexus or Dan Williams will reveal scum, but I think lynching FGPMSL, and possibly TMS will. I can only say what I think is the best move for the town, and I don't think losing two town members tonight is that.

• Paid Members

Dan & Nexus have both looked suspicious to me, but as has been pointed out, Dan is at least trying to defend himself.

Vote Nexus

No Ron, I'm appealing to you, one town to another, to stop playing with such obvious tunnel vision.

You're playing in the exact way as you did in the Cluedo game, you get an idea into your head, you spend time looking at ways to back that idea up rather than working out if it's right or not. I voted for you one day 1, because you were the first person I became suspicious of, you fought your corner, I countered your points, just let it go.

You've still got a chip on your shoulder because of the fact that in a game where you mostly use your questioning skills, I questioned you when you'd behaved scummy. Ever since then, you've decided that I must be the scum, because only scum ever suspect town, and tried to find ways of proving yourself right. It's tiresome, and monotonous.

I know you're town, I know I'm town, so why don't you do the town a favour, and drop it.

Family guy. Ron has made it clear he thinks you are scum but it hasn't been every other post. That's the point I'm making. If you want to make a case against him you need to be accurate or it gives scum the chance to pick it apart.

• Paid Members
Well why don't you lynch Nexus or Dan, and if they flip town then vote Family Guy next round.

The problem for me is that if we lose two town members tonight we're down to 16. We might even lose more than that tonight, because TheRandySavage's death is pretty confusing. But we'll say we lose two. If that happens then we're left with 4 - maybe even 5 anti-WWE players. That's a significant number and there are people in this game who could end up being led by them. And if the scum take the lead then we're all in trouble. I'm don't think Dan is scum, and I'm not convinced about Nexus either. Obviously there are more scum in the game than just one, and I could be way off the mark with either player. But I don't think I am. As I've said though, if anyone puts together a compelling enough case to lynch someone I'll change my vote. I don't really want to put the town at risk though.

• Paid Members
No Ron, I'm appealing to you, one town to another, to stop playing with such obvious tunnel vision.

You're playing in the exact way as you did in the Cluedo game, you get an idea into your head, you spend time looking at ways to back that idea up rather than working out if it's right or not. I voted for you one day 1, because you were the first person I became suspicious of, you fought your corner, I countered your points, just let it go.

You've still got a chip on your shoulder because of the fact that in a game where you mostly use your questioning skills, I questioned you when you'd behaved scummy. Ever since then, you've decided that I must be the scum, because only scum ever suspect town, and tried to find ways of proving yourself right. It's tiresome, and monotonous.

I know you're town, I know I'm town, so why don't you do the town a favour, and drop it.

If it were a case of me suspecting you because you suspected me I'd be pushing for Dan to get lynched right now. There have been several other players who have suspected me too, and I'm not voting for them either. Heck, Nexus has made it pretty clear he thinks I'm scum and my vote doesn't rest on him right now.

I like your attempt at psychology though. The only way you can persuade me that you're not scum is through your actions. Not towards me, but in general. It's impossible for you to do that tonight, so there's no point you trying. My vote is one vote. As you say, nobody else is really focussing on you as a suspect. If you ARE town - and it's a BIG "if" - I'd drop this as it's just making you look scummier. I'm only addressing your points here, the focus doesn't have to be on you in such a significant way if you don't want it to be.

• Paid Members

Because it means that, tomorrow, we're no further forward, and going through (likely) exactly the same arguments again, except the chances are that we'll be doing it with one less WWE superstar to go up against nexus. That's almost guaranteed in a no-lynch situation.

With a lynch, it may be wrong and put us in a worse position. Or it may be better and put us in a significantly better situation.

• Paid Members
Because it means that, tomorrow, we're no further forward, and going through (likely) exactly the same arguments again, except the chances are that we'll be doing it with one less WWE superstar to go up against nexus. That's almost guaranteed in a no-lynch situation.

With a lynch, it may be wrong and put us in a worse position. Or it may be better and put us in a significantly better situation.

Fuck it, I expect to be bumped off tonight after that stupid argument about my role. I've made my suspicions clear. Two people I suspect are voting for Dan, no one I suspect is voting Nexus.

So

Vote Nexus

Archived