Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

As things currently stand, we do need to start getting to lynching really, and unfortunately for Dan Williams, he's not done enough to convince me his earlier play wasn't scummy. There's still a part of me that thinks he's just erratic, but his attempts to explain himself really haven't helped him. Therefore:

Vote: Dan Williams

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I've had a quick count from the last votecount and I make it as follows

Family Guy : 2 votes

Dan Williams : 5 votes

Ron : 1 vote

Nexus : 3 votes

Mike Castle : 2 votes

CoreyVandal : 1 vote

which means there are 4 people who haven't voted. - Buggsy. Burchill's Buddy, Wolfvinson and CoreyVandal.

We have 10 hours to get an agreement.

Corey hasn't contributed and also isn't going to be replaced by the end of the day phase. That doesn't mean he's scum he could just not be playing. We can get him prodded and replaced next phase.

At this point I would support a lynch on Dan or Nexus. Mike and Family Guy are on my high alert list but I don't think we've got enough to go on with them yet so I would not join that lynch.

with only 14 players registering votes so far and one of those being V/LA then we will need to have 10 out of potentially 12 people (assuming the lynchee doesn't vote for themself) in agreement in order to get a lynch. We need to work together otherwise we're heading to a no lynch.

• Paid Members

Ok, it's clear my vote may in fact hinder the Town, and as previously mentioned, I am willing to change my vote.

Again, as previously mentioned, the one I suspect after Ron, is Dan, for reasons ohers have posted and highlighted with their votes. To help prevent the possibility of a no vote

Unvote

• Paid Members

I voted off Dan partially because I'm not comfortable with Nexus bandwagoning, but also partially because I'm genuinely concerned about the way Mike's been playing. I'm also beginning to wonder if we have lovers or perhaps tag-team partners (considering the flavour) in the game. Considering I was one in a previous game, it's dangerous to assume that someone is pro-town just because they have the town PM.

However, I'm not going to go against a lynch in the name of stubbornness. There are good reasons Dan's got this wagon on him, and I was on it a little while ago. It'd be silly for me to push against it.

Unvote

• Paid Members

I feel a bit of a hypocrite voting as I haven't been involved this day phase, but no lynches are always bad for the town and I hate seeing it happen. I'm torn between my day 1 instinct of nexus, and the erattic play of Dan. Personally I'm not sold completely on lynching him, but two of the people I have down as town at the moment (Chris and carbomb) have changed their vote to him, so I don't feel like I'm being led onto a bandwagon by scum. Therefore.

Vote Dan Williams

• Paid Members

I'm not sure about Dan to be honest. I feel there are a few people in here more likely to be scum. However, none of them are getting any votes so it's fruitless going for them at this point. I don't think i'll be voting for him yet.

• Paid Members
I'm not sure about Dan to be honest. I feel there are a few people in here more likely to be scum. However, none of them are getting any votes so it's fruitless going for them at this point. I don't think i'll be voting for him yet.

That's the problem. The longer it takes for us to "strike gold" and hit a scum member the easier it's going to be for the scum to lead us into false lynches, just as this one is I believe. The other alternative is that he's a scum sacrifice. I don't think that's the case, but even if it is I'd urge people not to be fooled by the people who voted for him. That said, I'm pretty certain he isn't scum.

Triple A just hammer it and be done with it, at least i can be pretty sure i have been hammered by town rather than scum, Like I said guys you fuck this up now its your fault, tomorrow you will have 16 players left, 11 town 5 scum probably, they will hold some of the cards at this point so you need to stop lynching town, ya know like me and SMS and probably need to nail scum tomorrow like Chris B and Nexus. Good Luck.

• Paid Members
Triple A just hammer it and be done with it, at least i can be pretty sure i have been hammered by town rather than scum, Like I said guys you fuck this up now its your fault, tomorrow you will have 16 players left, 11 town 5 scum probably, they will hold some of the cards at this point so you need to stop lynching town, ya know like me and SMS and probably need to nail scum tomorrow like Chris B and Nexus. Good Luck.

This is the second time you've thrown me out there as being scum. You've not backed that up at all. You've not given any reasons. You've just thrown my name out there with no justification at all. It's pretty blatantly OMGUS, in the same way you were doing with Ron yesterday.

I've just searched your posts for times you've mentioned my name. There's the post before this one where you suddenly decide I'm scum. For some reason, you mix me up with Nexus earlier, and other than that, we have to go back to a previous game where...you have a hunch I'm scum.

• Paid Members

That's the problem. It's very difficult to defend Dan's posts. I'd go as far as to say I'm certain that he's not scum, but I can't really make a case to prove it. All I can say is that he's simply been erratic (sorry, Dan) and not scummy. Frustration took over, I think. And some people rubbed their scummy little hands and went with it.

• Paid Members

I'm in the same boat as Ron. I see Dan as just an angry player, not scum. I did at one point see it as scummy but a lot more things than "frustrated" have came up with other people. The only problem being that the town is possibly a few players down with all the people not posting.

I don't think Dan or Nexus are the right lynches today.

If I do somehow manage to survive this day phase chris, I will open up tomorrow by showing why I feel you are scum, if I'm not lucky to survive i urge all town too look at chris b's play from the last day, surely I cant be the only one who it struck as scummy, If I hadn't off been so ill I feel I probably would have cleared my name and started to really root out the scum although it seems town players have been too focused on telling me I'm scum and doing very little else really. It has been quite a wasted day especially if you flip me and see innocent. Oh and if I survive the day and die tonite I have obviously scared the scum so remember to see who I named.

• Paid Members

How many are we at now, 18? I do think we have a few floating voters and quite possibly a few low posting scum members. That said, I still think there are a few players who maybe don't stick out like a sore thumb, but their actions are incredibly suspect. I know I've said this before, but Family Guy PMSL has played a very different game than he normally does. His initial attack on me (because of what Dan said - the person he's now voting for...) was followed by what seemed like a very opportunistic move on Mike. A "let's see if we can get rid of the vocal player when he's not around" kind of move. Testing the water. Now he's voting for Dan, and while opinions can change I feel that recently he's been very opportunistic.

Archived