Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, the day phase ends at midnight tonight, so we really need to come to a decision if we're going to have a lynch or not.

Right now, in my opinion there are 5 names out there who are currently suspect.

Nexus - Right since the start of the game, Nexus has been in the firing line. His vote for TripleA made him a suspect and thus far he has not been able to remove the FOS from himself.

Dan Williams - Extremely erratic gameplay, a penchant for giving up/giving in and a couple of suspect votes (Ron, straight after Ron voted for him and FamilyGuy straight after someone else voted for him with no explanation).

FamilyGuy - Dubious behaviour after TripleA's point about possible scum voting for Mike Castle. Rather than admit it was a perfectly valid point, seemed to try and convince the town that it's not worth considering.

Mike Castle - Bully boy tactics, twisting words and game leading/finger pointing. Avoids questions and talks down to players to try and win arguments. Could be his normal play style, could be scum. Goes V/LA when the heat starts to build on him, again could be legit but could be tactical.

Wolfvinson - New to the game, however has done himself no favours by refusing to name his suspects. Calls TripleA a hothead, calls himself a n00b and sits resolutely silent until the next day phase.

Right now I think those are the strongest cases for a lynch. My thought is that Dan is currently the safest bet, followed by Nexus. FamilyGuy and Wolf could be the victim of their own bad play, and Mike is looking scummier and scummier but this opinion could be influenced by the fact that in game he is a bit of a prick.

Whoever is left out of these 5 next day phase really needs to be put under pressure and scrutiny as I think there's a chance all 5 could be Nexus and we need to make certain if we're to make every lynch count.

unvote

VOTE Dan Williams

• Paid Members

I'm sticking with my Family Guy vote. As I've said I'm pretty certain Dan - as erratic as he's been - isn't scum. I'm putting my neck out for him here, but I think we'll end up disposing of another townie if we go ahead with this lynch. As it stands I'd be shocked if FG flipped town. He's the one I feel most certain about. I'd be happy with either a Nexus or FG lynch myself though. Don't know what others are thinking?

Again - absolutely putting my neck on the line - but I'm not going to vote for Dan.

• Paid Members

Right now, we're heading to a no lynch, which will do us no favours at all.

Whilst he has every right to question every vote, Triple A saying we can't vote for someone because they're V/LA is absurd. What's to stop us all V/LAing before day ends? I also don't like his saying that just because not everyone throws a hundred votes around per day phase they must be scum when they do decide to vote.

Mike is still my number 1 suspect, but I want what's best for WWE and that's to lynch this day phase.

No doubt i'll be labelled scum, but

Unvote

Vote: Dan Williams

• Paid Members
Triple A saying we can't vote for someone because they're V/LA is absurd.

2. The fact 3 people all voting for Mike one after the other, and the refusal by Family Guy to admit how scummy it might look, is really scummy. Vote for Mike if you all want to, but he's not even here to defend himself so what's the point?. He can't make a case back (not that any of the people who voted even made a good case), he can't roleclaim when he's L-1, and if he has any roles and is town, he can't tell us what to do next day phase to counter on his flip.

For example if he's a doctor, and he's on L-1, he can tell us who he protected. Same if he's a cop, or a hider, or whatever. All we get right now by lynching Mike is a whole bunch of nothing.

Honestly, vote for Mike if you all want to, I won't be though. I'm not going to hold it against you all, because it takes 10 people to lynch someone and I can hardly start questioning 10 people.

• Paid Members
Oh, and i'd also like Chris to answer what "lie" i'm stuck in. I actually have no idea.

Christ almighty, it was a bloody joke. It was obviously a bloody joke. I'm not justifying the wording of it - it was a joke! I'd like you to justify in what ways I'm like Arnold Schwarzaneggar, because I'm not Austrian. God, it's like having Dave Meltzer on the board.

• Paid Members
Oh, and i'd also like Chris to answer what "lie" i'm stuck in. I actually have no idea.

Christ almighty, it was a bloody joke. It was obviously a bloody joke. I'm not justifying the wording of it - it was a joke! I'd like you to justify in what ways I'm like Arnold Schwarzaneggar, because I'm not Austrian. God, it's like having Dave Meltzer on the board.

:angry:

• Paid Members

If deadline is midnight tonight, then a votecount would be good now so we know what's going on :/

I guess we'll have to take someone out. CoreyVandal obviously isn't bothering, but obviously isn't being replaced either. Like Mike and Chris, I don't want people like that in the game. I don't want to be picking off Mike when he's not here, as scummy as he looks, and Dan Williams has completely dropped off my radar. Chris, Family guy and Brownie are leads, but not crucial ones.

So with that,

Unvote

Vote Corey Vandal

Well it seems the coasters have cost the town another player, Hope to god that those active town remaining can either lynch them or somehow encourage them to play as it has ruined this game having so few players active in the opening day and a half, if I had to say now who I thought was what I would say Ron, triple a, Carbomb and possibly Mike are town, Chris B and Nexus I'm almost sure are scum and bristep and bugsey I'm sure one of them will flip scum as well, This is a pointless post for now as you all seem to be convinced I'm scum but when I flip you will see I am actually town. So for those town that have voted for me I will leave you with this. If you lynch me you need to guarantee you can win this game, if scum win it will be you held responsible in my eyes.

Right we're getting close to the deadline now so i'm gonna throw my vote in now. It's between Nexus and Dan Williams for me and after i've read back over everything i think out of the two of them Dan is slightly more likely to be town as it is possible that he just got angry with people and flipped out whereas Nexus IMO hasn't done much to make himself seem any less suspect.

So for now i'm gonna have to

Vote: Nexus

Archived