Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

Family Guy, there's no point voting Bugsey for 2 reasons.

1. If he is the double voter, he's not someone we want to get rid of.

2. He should get replaced soon anyway.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Because if he does get replaced, which judging by his number of posts, he should. We'll have someone hopefully who posts regularly. Granted, they'd be made quick work of by the scum, but they'd be useful for at least one day phase.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but if bugsey does have a double vote powers the posters with power roles thus far have abilities that resemble the character they portray. The Undertaker being the role blocker sort of ties in with his magic abilities, Vickie as the hider as she constantly hides behind her charges and HHH as he is seen as the most powerful man in WWE? Might just be me but kind of stood out

I don't know if this has been mentioned but if bugsey does have a double vote powers the posters with power roles thus far have abilities that resemble the character they portray. The Undertaker being the role blocker sort of ties in with his magic abilities, Vickie as the hider as she constantly hides behind her charges and HHH as he is seen as the most powerful man in WWE? Might just be me but kind of stood out

I'd be surprised if Snake would assign roles based on flavour, I'm sure my fellow previous Mods will confirm that it's not in Snake's best interest to make the game guessable. Also, I don't see why he'd make Randy Orton vanilla town, so it doesn't really fit in with your theory.

• Paid Members

. Also, I don't see why he'd make Randy Orton vanilla town, so it doesn't really fit in with your theory.

Howcome you're role claiming Vanilla?. I was bollocked for doing it early in the game, surely you saw that?

• Paid Members

The problem with specific themes is that you can do it without even intending to. The Vickie Guerrero "hider" thing almost seems to specific, and I'll bet my left bollock the role PM sent to SMS flavoured the roleblocker power in a "magical powers" way. It doesn't mean allignments are a lock, but I'd be willing to bet that each person's power role fits in logically with their character in some way. There might be some exceptions, and it's certainly not a theory to work from but when the game finishes it might be interesting for everyone to post their PMs to see if there's any truth in this.

. Also, I don't see why he'd make Randy Orton vanilla town, so it doesn't really fit in with your theory.

Howcome you're role claiming Vanilla?. I was bollocked for doing it early in the game, surely you saw that?

I've never claimed anything but, and it's not the first time I've mentioned it.

• Paid Members
Also isn't vanilla town quite strange terminology considering the game and the info we were all sent? I know its standard Mafia concept but the only ones who wouldn't know the wording used this time around are mafia. Perhaps we have found our first?

To be fair, Dan the term is pretty generic and I've seen it used regularly in all the games we've played, both by town and scum. Don't get me wrong, I have strong suspicions against Family Guy, but I wouldn't want to accuse him based on the wording there. It might have been a subtle attempt to create an impression, but the terminology doesn't bother me.

Also isn't vanilla town quite strange terminology considering the game and the info we were all sent? I know its standard Mafia concept but the only ones who wouldn't know the wording used this time around are mafia. Perhaps we have found our first?

Fine, if you want to get pedantic, just plain old WWE Superstar Randy Orton.

• Paid Members
I'd be surprised if Snake would assign roles based on flavour, I'm sure my fellow previous Mods will confirm that it's not in Snake's best interest to make the game guessable. Also, I don't see why he'd make Randy Orton vanilla town, so it doesn't really fit in with your theory.

Depends, in the previous Wacky Races game I had the roles fit the character essentially. (The Gruesome Twosome was a "Scary Townie", a miller combined with being 1 less to lynch for them, Ant Hill Mob was a Bulletproof Townie (Bulletproof Bomb y'see), Professor Pat Pending was a Jack Of All Trades (I could have gone with Inventor, but as it was a mini that seemed a bit much)).

Plus in another, Final Fantasy based game on MS, the doctors were healers in the game (Aeris for instance).

This is another reason why I don't like role names demanded at the start, because it has the potential to reveal power roles and the like before you've begun.

Not a big fan of the VT claim there either Family Guy. I hadn't noticed you mention it previously, and it's still anti-town to be revealing like that.

• Paid Members

Only thing is, we have a few people who's rolename wouldn't work. Dan Williams is CM Punk, you'd think Cult Leader, but we've been told there's no cults. Cody Rhodes doesn't like to be hit in the face so I dunno, maybe like a Hider? But we've already had that. I think it's just a coincidence.

Archived