Peep Show Series 7

WWFChilli

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"More fool you, asshole"

:laugh: That had me laughing out loud. Loved Jez's bit about George Osborne too. Great little moment at the end where Jez is about to do the El Dude brothers horn thing and then doesn't.

I think it's generally been a funnier series but with less time spent on long running stories which isn't neccessarily a bad thing.

Yeah about to post something similar, all the previous series has been Jez and Mark losing or Mark losing badly and Jez taking it in his stride but the shift in dynamic is interesting.

I love the episode, my fav was Hans party and Jez just walking in and out with that look on his face. Plus as already mentioned the return of the Johnson is always excellent. The response to Marks question about Big Suze party had me laughing

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Finally got around to watching this last night. As already mentioned, great to see the return of Johnson and nice to see an appearence from Big Suze too. The Dobbie hating clan will probably hate her moving in with Mark, but I'm all for it as it'll be really interesting to see where they go with it. Can't help but feel sorry for poor Jez, but again it'll be interesting to see where they go with things from here.

Great series, but next time, we need more Johnson.

Archived