Peep Show Series 7

WWFChilli

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno where to stand on Dobby. I think I'm anti-Dobby on the grounds I would quite like Mark to have a few episodes falling for random girls like the student or the girl in series 6 when he gets robbed.

Last Friday's I thought was a good episode. I liked Jeremy uncovering the area and the bit like some kind of child. Mark looking at him with utter distain.

• Paid Members

Loved episode 4, generally I love episodes of sitcoms where the characters are stuck in one place for the majority, and it's pure dialogue. (See Red Dwarf's 'Marooned' or the episode of Bottom where they're stuck on the ferris wheel).

The posting the pizza through the letter box had me in stitches too. Really pleased to hear C4 have commissioned series 8 and 9.

• Paid Members

The Christmas ep was great, every character got a great showing, how Dobby genuinly cares for Mark but Mark is such a neurotic that's almost impossible. Mark's dad was amazing, it wasn't a dissapointment after SEVEN series building up Mark's distain for him. I actually prefered the mother, she was brilliant and a suprise for as I was expecting it to be more about Mark's dad.

Archived