Peep Show Series 7

WWFChilli

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Agreed with C-dogg on this one, I thought she was a good addition to be fair. Also, like C-dogg, I definitely would. Different horses for different courses though.

Totally agree on having more Hans and Johnson though. Hans little bit in that ep was blinding.

• Paid Members
Agreed with C-dogg on this one, I thought she was a good addition to be fair. Also, like C-dogg, I definitely would. Different horses for different courses though.

Totally agree on having more Hans and Johnson though. Hans little bit in that ep was blinding.

I do love Hans, he always gets a part in one ep where he is central to the plot and then some great little appearences in the rest of the series. Johnson however I love but in his small doses, I actually prefer his little 2 minute smooth as fuck rants with Mark then when he has an episode based on him.

EDIT: I think gladstone is refering to April from Series 2. A cracking episode that had Peter fucking Capaldi in it. "Do a Columbo".

• Paid Members

for anyone interested here is the little blurb for episode 2

The object of Mark's desires Dobby is dating Simon a graphic designer. Both Gerrald and Mark are determined to win her affections. Ben offers Jeremy the ideal job as head of development for his music web site. After Jeremy signs up Super Hans's band, 'Man Feelings' things start to go wrong though.

• Moderators
for anyone interested here is the little blurb for episode 2

The object of Mark's desires Dobby is dating Simon a graphic designer. Both Gerrald and Mark are determined to win her affections. Ben offers Jeremy the ideal job as head of development for his music web site. After Jeremy signs up Super Hans's band, 'Man Feelings' things start to go wrong though.

The object of Mark's desires Dobby is dating Simon a graphic designer. Then Dobby dies in her sleep, and we get a relationship which isn't so forced like something off Friends as Mark lusts after Big Suze, April or anyone else again instead of acting like a dickfingers with that massive arsed munt.

I did enjoy last nights Peep Show, I loved the line 'Oh, baby next to the shredder? Should the baby be next to the shredder?' It's the type of thing I say to my dad with my little brother around. Not that my dad has a shredder, just every other eletronic appliance.

• Paid Members

In the past few series of Peep Show, I've found that one of the first three episodes has been a bit of a let down, but this series has yet to disappoint. Tonight's episode was another good one, and as small as the Super Hans crack story was, the climax and it's timing was fucking fantastic.

• Paid Members

I thought this was shaping up to be a bi of a shit episode, but they put a load of good stuff out of the bag in the last 10 minutes. Interesting that they're giving Mark quite a lot of 'wins' so far. Wonder if that will change in the last episode.

• Paid Members
I thought this was shaping up to be a bi of a shit episode, but they put a load of good stuff out of the bag in the last 10 minutes. Interesting that they're giving Mark quite a lot of 'wins' so far. Wonder if that will change in the last episode.

safe to say it will, Peep Show do losses so fantastically it will make great viewing. Ben really is a shit isn't he.

Super Hans at the door with the big fuck off block of wood made me burst laughing

• Paid Members
Interesting that they're giving Mark quite a lot of 'wins' so far.

Yeah, I await the monumental falling apart of his life and relationship with bated breath.

you know it's coming Butch, it's Mark fucking Corrigan, glad Sophie fucked off for another episode.

Archived