Peep Show Series 7

WWFChilli

• Paid Members

Well it's that lovely Peep Show time of the year again and for anyone incredibly impatient like myself you can view the first episode here.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/peep-show/4od#3139622

looks like it's going to be a great series, there's also a "Peep Show Night" somewhere around Christmas as well as this series containing a Christmas and New Year Episode. Anyone chuffed for this series?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Really looking forward to this. The best British sitcom in the last 15 years. On an unrelated note, Frankie Boyle's new series 'Tramadol Nights' will air straight after it, I've been told about some of the stuff they've filmed for it, Channel 4 have given them free reign & it's bound to upset some people.

• Paid Members

Can't wait for this.Love Peep Show, I've watched since about the middle of series 2 and my sister got me the boxset for my birthday so I've gone back and watched them all from the start up to the last series.

I hope Johnson gets more air time this series, he's one of my favourite characters. And Super Hans of course, they need more Super Hans.

superhans.jpg

"Tell you what, this crack is really moorish" :laugh:

• Moderators

I do hope this series is heavy on the Hans and Johnson with slim to nil of fucking wanky Dobby. Actually, her getting killed off would be good.

Decent first episode, mind. Mark's walkabout was tremendous.

• Paid Members
I do hope this series is heavy on the Hans and Johnson with slim to nil of fucking wanky Dobby. Actually, her getting killed off would be good.

Decent first episode, mind. Mark's walkabout was tremendous.

:omg: YOU TAKE THAT BACK!! She's a saint.

The opening scene pretty much set the tone for the rest of the ep, brilliant stuff.

• Moderators

I can't fucking bear her. She's so annoying. With more of her there was less Hans and Johnson as well, which was cack. Hopefully this series will be choc full of Johnson and Hans, with scant sightings of the bint.

• Paid Members
I can't fucking bear her. She's so annoying. With more of her there was less Hans and Johnson as well, which was cack. Hopefully this series will be choc full of Johnson and Hans, with scant sightings of the bint.

I thought she was nice addition to the series, Mark needed a female equivelant to play off after 4 series... plus I would

mainImage.jpg

Archived