NGW Eternal Glory II; Hull; Saturday November 27th

Dunny

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The stage entrance for this show is great. I heard that its still got room to get better!!

Youve got to see it to believe it. Very good addition to a very good promotion, along with a good roster, good matches, great crowd.

Can only see these guys going from strength to strength.

The stage set was built with one thing in mind & that was to keep Cruz"s mind focused on his performance, to the point that it never wandered once all day in the direction of Chubby Chicks !!!!!!! (only joking, Nathan is a big fan of George Michael.......... & his music ! )

Just got back, quick results:

- Revealed a very impressive new stage set up (with video projector screen). Showed hype video for the event.

- Stixx def Bam Bam Barton

- Dave Breaks, Jack Gallagher & Scott Adams def Matt Myers & The Storr Brothers

- Colossus Kennedy (with Richie West) def Dave Rayne (After the match Kennedy tried to take out Dave with a steel chair, Stixx made the save and challenged Kennedy. Richie West said no)

-Interval

-El Ligero def Dara Diablo (4 times). I think I'm right in saying this match had the first ever in ring Mexican Tequila drinking contest. 5 star comedy match.

-Main Event: Sam Bailey & Nathan Cruz set to have a one on one title match, only for the shock return of former champion Alex Cyanide.

Sam Bailey def Nathan Cruz & Alex Cyanide to retain the NGW title.

Sounds a great night , i'm gutted that i have still not made it up to one of there shows but it's 100% on my to do list next year

- Revealed a very impressive new stage set up (with video projector screen). Showed hype video for the event.

- Colossus Kennedy (with Richie West) def Dave Rayne (After the match Kennedy tried to take out Dave with a steel chair, Stixx made the save and challenged Kennedy. Richie West said no)

-Interval

-El Ligero def Dara Diablo (4 times). I think I'm right in saying this match had the first ever in ring Mexican Tequila drinking contest. 5 star comedy match.

-Main Event: Sam Bailey & Nathan Cruz set to have a one on one title match, only for the shock return of former champion Alex Cyanide.

Sounds a great night , i'm gutted that i have still not made it up to one of there shows but it's 100% on my to do list next year

Hey Ben,

Get yourself & your family down to NGW, It really has to be seen to believed! NGW return on 05/02/2011 with Collosus Kennedy v Styxx & The Storr Brothers v Rockstar Spud & CJ Banks with more to be announced. I guarantee you will get your moneys worth

Heard today from somebody who went to college with Nathan Cruz that he is really into fat chicks in real life.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone who'd want to know.

Your life's sucking at the moment, is it?

Not at all. My life's pretty sweet at the moment to be honest.

Thanks for your concern, though.

Beaten to it already!

Yeah, I agree it doesn't do it justice as seeing it in person. (Also, a massive thank you to Chris Evers for getting the shots edited so quickly).

155922_10150098766990815_107786050814_7343999_8327492_n.jpg

I like this shot the best I think, because it has the lights on the ring and everything too.

Any promoters or anyone that would be interested in something similar, get in contact with me and I can hook you up with the people that did it all for us. Definitely highly recommended and an absolute pleasure to work with.

We have named our next show on February 5th 'Regeneration' as we hope to have the final pieces of the puzzle in place for our overall look and production levels.

I'll hopefully have a detailed report from Saturday a bit later.

Full Results:

Stixx bt Bam Bam Barton. Stixx said some very kind words after the match, pointing out how far NGW had come since he main-evented the debut show 2 and half years ago.

Dave Breaks, Jack Gallagher & Scott Adams (Team Venum) bt Matt Myers & Danny V & Avian (The Storr Brothers). The match finished with Dave Breaks having Danny V on his shoulders and Jack Gallagher came off the top, spring boarded off Danny V

Beaten to it already!

Yeah, I agree it doesn't do it justice as seeing it in person. (Also, a massive thank you to Chris Evers for getting the shots edited so quickly).

155922_10150098766990815_107786050814_7343999_8327492_n.jpg

I like this shot the best I think, because it has the lights on the ring and everything too.

Any promoters or anyone that would be interested in something similar, get in contact with me and I can hook you up with the people that did it all for us. Definitely highly recommended and an absolute pleasure to work with.

We have named our next show on February 5th 'Regeneration' as we hope to have the final pieces of the puzzle in place for our overall look and production levels.

I'll hopefully have a detailed report from Saturday a bit later.

This photo is way beyond awesome, in no small part due to the good looking gentleman on the far left. Yes the one with the big bald head!

bit off topic :/

UKFF = wrestling, not personal life.

Hi Nathan.

Thats not Nathan and neither am I (before you ask)

A fantastic show, if I do say so myself... two days later and Im still buzzing. I cant wait for Regeneration in february, I implore everyone to come check us out :) I cant believe how far we've come now and we only have Richie Dunn and Luke Ingamells to thank for that

-Interval

Hey Ben,

Get yourself & your family down to NGW, It really has to be seen to believed! NGW return on 05/02/2011 with Collosus Kennedy v Styxx & The Storr Brothers v Rockstar Spud & CJ Banks with more to be announced. I guarantee you will get your moneys worth

Gutted - thats the same day as the squared circle convention - arrrrrrgghhhhhhh , hopefully there will be one in march i can go to , everything about NGW sounds brilliant from there production to the wrestling :thumbsup:

Archived