IPW:The 6th Annual BRAWL AT THE HALL, Sun 5th December, Sittingbourne

Andy

As the dust settles from yet another blow away show at Sittingbourne IPW:UK is proud to announce the 6th Annual Brawl At The Hall, taking place from The Swallows Leisure Centre, Sittingbourne on Sunday Decemer 5th 2010 and with some of the matches already announced it looks like once more we will be delivering a can

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When Robbie Dynamite & Mikey Whiplash, The All Stars came into IPW they made their intentions perfectly clear and that was quite simply to prove they were the best tag team in the world. Just over one year later they have the gold to back up this statement in the Undisputed British Tag Team Championships which they wrestled from the longest reigning champions in UK history Zack Sabre Jnr. & Marty Scurll: The Leaders of The New School.

With IPW:UK matchmakers determined to make their tag team division the most competitive in the entire world both The All Stars & The Leaders were told that world class calibre opposition awaited the winners of their Make or Break 2010 rematch. With that in mind both teams went out with the mindset of proving they were what they said they were and competed in what people are hailing as a match of the year candidate.

The result of the said clash was exactly the same as the first as the All Stars were victorious. However not without controversy as Marty Scurll clearly had Whiplash pinned whilst an unfortunate referee Chris Roberts lay unconscious it was two belt shots later that The All Stars retained. Breaking the hearts of all the fans in attendance as well as The Leaders who believed that they had blown their one chance to regain the gold they held so dear. Following the bout a pumped up Scurll gave a battle cry saying he didn

Amazing! can we trust paul london will turn up? Who cares

I will be buying tickets next week

Here here , i was trying to be good with it being so close to xmas but London has sealed it for me , even if he didn't turn up it will be ace !

Just a question for Andy - will there be picture oppurtunity's with London and El Genirico ?

Amazing! can we trust paul london will turn up? Who cares

I will be buying tickets next week

Here here , i was trying to be good with it being so close to xmas but London has sealed it for me , even if he didn't turn up it will be ace !

Just a question for Andy - will there be picture oppurtunity's with London and El Genirico ?

There certainly will be :thumbsup:

As far as Paul goes I wouldn't have booked it if I wasn't convinced. He took a long time off following missing his last dates which he missed due to injury and has since been back in regular action. He & Generico have meshed really well as a team and you all know we have an excellent relationship with Generico (with him in fact being our most frequently used import) and both men can't wait to get at it with Europes two best tag teams. December 5th in Sittingbourne will most certainly be a very special night!

Archived