IPW:The 6th Annual BRAWL AT THE HALL, Sun 5th December, Sittingbourne

Andy

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not really related to owt much here but last time i saw tighe was when he was on the rqw shows on twc (as a face) now im assuming hes a heel in ipw im curious about that to see what hes like as a heel cos he was pretty bland as a face (not a dig or owt he just wasnt someone i'd see on the tv and think i MUST see him live) so hows he as a heel?

Rockstar Spud out of Brawl At The Hall

With injury rumours circling around the wrestling world today IPW management can confirm that The British Cruiserweight Champion, The Rockstar Spud will not be competing at Brawl At The Hall 2010 however the self proclaimed

I also think that Mastiff vs Chris Hero would be an amazing match if given opportunity to book it next year - Hero hitting a massive rolling elbow, and then Dave Mastiff using all his fighting spirit afterwards would be the best thing since sliced bread for me.

I saw this match a good while ago at FCW and it was fantastic then. But that was back a good few years now and Dave was heel. I completely echo this and would love to see it.

Ive always like Chris Hero not a super mark for him but enjoyed his work and Dave has evolved into and amazing performer. So please do book it.

I also think that Mastiff vs Chris Hero would be an amazing match if given opportunity to book it next year - Hero hitting a massive rolling elbow, and then Dave Mastiff using all his fighting spirit afterwards would be the best thing since sliced bread for me.

I saw this match a good while ago at FCW and it was fantastic then. But that was back a good few years now and Dave was heel. I completely echo this and would love to see it.

Ive always like Chris Hero not a super mark for him but enjoyed his work and Dave has evolved into and amazing performer. So please do book it.

This

Archived