Triple X Wrestling - HALLOWEEN!

Quentin

Whiskey_Jim Posted Today, 06:45 PM

QUOTE (Liam S. @ Oct 28 2010, 0:23) *

just so i know in that video which is stupidly brutal is that just how the match was going and it got wrestling heated an there was a bit of miss timing or did it get actually heated and that was the end result?

what are you talking about?

The Video of one of the Dunne's getting kicked in the face

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

As much as it pains me to do this (especially as it's someone else's fuck up) tonights show is cancelled. I am at work right now but will give a full explaination later tonight. Very sorry to all those who planned to join us tonight.

As much as it pains me to do this (especially as it's someone else's fuck up) tonights show is cancelled. I am at work right now but will give a full explaination later tonight. Very sorry to all those who planned to join us tonight.

Boo Hiss Boo!

Gutted!

Searched out my glad rags ready for this show too :(

If what I've heard on the grapevine is true, then this really wasn't avoidable and not the fault of the TXW crew. I'll let them explain it properly though.

In an extremely selfish way, this does mean that I don't miss Zack Vs Jon Ryan though...

• Paid Members

I just got home after drowning my sorrows with the few roster guys and fans that got there before word got round.

Here's my account of today's events.

I was working today and was scheduled to finish at 4:30. The co-owner of Triple X, Corey Vandal was in charge of prep for the show. At around 3 I got a call from Corey saying the upstairs room of the Jolly Beggar/Tam is closed under health and safety rules and we would most certainly not be permitted to run a show in that room today. I managed to get word around to most of the talent before they got too close to Coventry and am sincerely sorry that they wasted their day.

After I finished work I arrived at the venue and was informed that the building had been sold to new owner (I was aware that the building was for sale and had left instructions with the previous owner to call me if the place was sold so that I could meet with the new owner). The situation seems to be that the previous owners had completely wrecked the room on their last day at the club.

I am confused as to why I wasn't informed as the booking has been in the club's diary for many weeks now along with my number and instructions to call me at any change of circumstances.

The plus side to this is that the venue is finally in the hands of permanent owners and they are planning on investing in the building to bring it into the 21st century.

I cannot express how deeply sorry I am to the talent that could have been taking other bookings today and to the fans that made arrangements to attend this show.

We will be back and I hope that we can remain in the true home of Triple X Wrestling.

Once again, sorry to all those disappointed.

The plus side to this is that the venue is finally in the hands of permanent owners and they are planning on investing in the building to bring it into the 21st century.

just curious, have you spoke to the new owners? how do they feel bout wrestling?

I can answer this, as we talked about it with Quentin and Corey last night. Apparently they're spending lots of money to bring the building into the 21st century, and are keen to keep TXW there.

just curious, have you spoke to the new owners? how do they feel bout wrestling?

I can answer this, as we talked about it with Quentin and Corey last night. Apparently they're spending lots of money to bring the building into the 21st century, and are keen to keep TXW there.

thats good news, never been to a txw show but keen to go to a future show

Archived