Triple X Wrestling - HALLOWEEN!

Quentin

• Paid Members

BIG SIGNING JUST MADE!!!

October 31st will see a debut for Triple X Wrestling!

paultracey.jpg

'Lord Of The Manor' Paul Tracey will be gracing us with his presence as a final stop before his latest tour of Europe.

Tracey began his training a decade ago under the late, great Andre Baker at NWA-UK Hammerlock. He quickly began making waves in Hammerlock with his partner Fergal Devitt. The two would eventually part ways with Devitt joining NJPW while Tracey made his name touring Europe taking on the likes of Scotty 2 Hotty, Renee Dupree and Marty Jannetty(~!). He also discovered his blue-blood roots and the Lord Of The Manor plans on bringing some class to Triple X Wrestling.

Paul Tracey is issuing an open challenge to any Triple X talent. Who will answer His Lordship on October 31st??

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paul Tracey is issuing an open challenge to any Triple X talent. Who will answer His Lordship on October 31st??

BLOKBUSTA!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~ :thumbsup:

In other news... Anyone who is actually bothering to turn up bothering to dress up?

I'll be suiting up.

Suiting up isn't dressing up!!!!! :sneaky:

Maybe I'll dress up to be the only one then I will win the prize!!!! :thumbsup:

I've heard at least a couple of other people may be in attendance dressed up, so you'll probably have competition.

I'll be suiting up.

Suiting up isn't dressing up!!!!! :sneaky:

Maybe I'll dress up to be the only one then I will win the prize!!!! :thumbsup:

I've heard at least a couple of other people may be in attendance dressed up, so you'll probably have competition.

In which case I'm not playing!! :sly: I don't think I have anything anyway :(

Archived