Triple X Wrestling - HALLOWEEN!

Quentin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
i have to admit to not being a fan of the zombie angle they are running.... but it is triple x, and they do offer something for everyone.

I don't mind that per say, but I did have trouble last time switching from non stop "comedy" all show to a super cereal main event. I had had a few too, which should have helped really but I just couldn't switch vibe so much at the flick of a switch.

It's time for the standard SOCIAL NETWORKING PLUGS~!. As the facebook event page is now up. You lucky people can all head over here and click "attending", how exciting!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=110736768989054

If you want invites to the future events sent straight to you on facebook, then join the group, and it shall be done!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=89383950110

We then have the standard facebook page for updates including videos and match announcements all straight to your news feed.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Triple-X-Wrestling/91807137510

(Facebook like to be awkward by making certain features group-exclusive and some features page-exclusive, so you're best off joining both!)

And don't forget our TWITTER ( http://twitter.com/XXXWrestling ) and YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/user/TripleXWrestlingTV ) pages.

Phew!

• Paid Members

halloweenjimmyhavoc-1.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! It certainly is the spookiest night of the year and it's about to get spookier!! You never know what ghoulish things might happen this Halloween : Zombies, Mad Professors, Blok Busta's outfits, Helix promos... Scary stuff indeed!

Also, some fucking awesome wrestling!

jonryanvszacksabrejr.jpg

Our new champion Zack Sabre Jr has already had a challenger kick down our door and threaten us. And with valid reason! This man was on his way to becoming number one contender but was disqualified from the tournament due to not making it to two consecutive events. And the man he beat in the first round of the tournament is now our champion! And he even trained Sabre!! Jon Ryan returns to Triple X Wrestling with the title on the line. Will Zack finally be able to beat his teacher?

quentinvshitch.jpg

Quentin and his nephew Terry Seddon were two of the first to feel the wrath of that NeXXXus at the last event. On the verge of their first win against Hitch Sheffield and Mandrews Tarver, they were jumped by the rest of the group. Quentin will get a chance for revenge against the muscle of the NeXXXus, Hitch Sheffield. The Welsh powerhouse will definately not want to be seen as the weak link of the group in his first singles outing.

fanboyvshelix.jpg

There will be no prizes for guessing who the crowd will be behind in this encounter. Andy Krae is Triple X through and trough. Wade Helix is an utter shit. The leader of the NeXXXus is definately out to prove a point by calling out "Fanboy". Is Andy still feeling the effects of his brutal match with Edgar? Can he stop the force that is NeXXXus before it even gets going? Let's find out on October 31st!

tezzvszombies.jpg

What would Halloween be without the undead?? Professor Lex's zombie wrestlers will return to Triple X on October 31st to try a take a bit out of some meatheads... Unfortunately for them the only guy we felt worth sacrificing is our Triple X's ginger nephew Terry... Sorry... 'Stunning' Terry Seddon! Will they get their teeth into The Golden Boy and turn him into another of Lex's evil minions??? Or will Terry manage to overcome the living dead???

dunnesvsnexxxus.jpg

Those Brummy Uzis will also be getting a piece of those tossers in the NeXXXus on October 31st! Pete and Damian Dunne will go up against the high flyers of the group in the shape of Welsh breakouts Mandrews Tarver and Gav Gabriel. There will be flips, dives and kickpads and you will fucking love it because it will obviously be awesome! And the crowd will no doubt be hoping The Dunnes will end this match standing over two fallen memebers of The NeXXXus .

Stay tuned for more announcements in the next few days. You won't want to miss this show!

Triple X Wrestling fully encourages the wearing of costumes at this event! We may even give out prizes!

Sunday 31st October

The Jolly Beggar Club

Coventry

CV1 3JZ

Doors at 6pm

dunnesvsnexxxus.jpg

I was already looking forward to this match (it's gonna be a cracker!), but there's been a development and now i'm looking forward to it even moreso!

Pete Dunne and Gav Gabriel found themselves against each other in another promotion a few days back. The result? Gav kicking Pete's head off while shouting "FUCK YOU"! Let's say Pete was a touch worse for wear afterwards!

So as if the Dunnes didn't already have a reason to want to rough up NeXXXus, there's even more bad blood in this one now!

Archived