GPW: "Only The Strong Survive" Friday Oct 15th

Mr. Noble

A bit of news ahead of this Friday's show and the return of Torneo Cibernetico!

Following the accusations last month against Ricky J. McKenzie and the mysterious attack on Miss North West, Rebecca Jayne it has been decided it is best for all parties if RJM is suspended from the roster, and from The Monaco Ballroom until further notice pending a full enquiry.

To whet your appetite ahead of "Only The Strong Survive" the third and final part of our "A Few More, Good Men" blog is online now! Click here or, the direct link is http://gpwblog.posterous.com/gpw-a-few-mor...n-may-2010-pt-3

Check out all our blogs at: http://gpwblog.posterous.com

Enjoy, and i'll see you at The Ballroom!

Following the accusations last month against Ricky J. McKenzie and the mysterious attack on Miss North West, Rebecca Jayne it has been decided it is best for all parties if RJM is suspended from the roster, and from The Monaco Ballroom until further notice pending a full enquiry.

I'm not happy about this...if he's suspended i can think of a few others that should be gone too....

• Paid Members

Some updates I've received from this show...

7:48pm: "Crowd is down, about 200. Professor Mike Holmes bt Bruce Sheila with a missile dropkick. Daft comedy match."

8:02pm: "Masterplan (Cameron Kraze & Jiggy Walker) bt Vitamin C with a giant swing-dropkick combo. Good match, that I really enjoyed"

8:24pm: "Jack Gallagher bt 'MOTN' Zac Diamond with a handful of tights. HOLY CRAP I wasn't expecting it to be THAT good. Terrific match. The transformation in Jack Toxic is incredible. His flab has been replaced by ABS, and (he) is now presented as a serious super-shooter, complete with gumshield and no-knee pads"

Editors note: a super-shooter who wins with a handful of tights?

9:02pm: "Great Suzuki was due to give an injury update on Voodoo, but Bubblegum and his bodyguard interrupted. They beat him up, and gum blames his heel turn on people forgetting him. He says he's gonna steal... people's... smiles... and takes a photo of his handywork. Gum was surprisingly convincing as a heel."

9:13pm: "Guess who won the raffle after nearly a year away from GPW? Yep... Torneo Cibernetico time now."

9:34pm: "Heresy counted out when RJM ran in from crowd. Kirby pinned Kastor LeVay. Carter pinned by DDL, stickshift driver. Kirby pinned by Juice after argument with Hope."

9:46pm: "Hope pinned British champ Juice, superkick. Cyanide pinned Hope, fat man splat. Cyanide pins Bailey, michinoku driver. Cyanide pins DDL, chokebomb. Hayes & Ligero pin Cyanide, double top rope splashes. Dirk submits Ligs, fig4 following Masterplan interference. Down to Hayes vs Dirk."

9:53pm: "Dylan Roberts returns, hits Dirk with crutch. Joey hits teenage kick to WIN torneo. TREMENDOUS all action bout, one of my faves this year. That's all folks. Great show."

Thanks to Big Benny HG for all that...

Great show from GPW.

Jack Vs Zack was worth the ticket price on it's own, superb.

Solid tag match from Vitamin C/Masterplan

Bubblegum surpisingly good in his heel role, will look forward to seeing that story develop

Torneo Cibernetico very entertaining & unique match. GPW always seem to shine when it comes to the big gimmick matches like this, rumbles, survivor series ect

• Paid Members
Hat guy is a MACHINE... how many shows a month does this guy attend?! Phenomenal.

One? Two maybe?

As my text comments posted above by "gadge" hinted, this was an excellent show from GPW that made me feel guilty for not being able to go for nearly a year. Full review coming soon.

• 1 month later...

Because it's Christmas and because we're nice, we're giving away this potential MOTY absolutely FREE.

Roster Place vs. Free Agent, Jack Gallagher vs. Zack Diamond from this show was widely regarded as one of the best matches from the UK this year. See it for free on the below link for a limited period of time.

Like what you see? Visit www.gpwshop.co.uk for a huge back catalogue of GPW DVD's starting from as little as

• 3 months later...

Archived