The UKFF Retro Gaming Thread

patiirc

Sorry to be such a total numbnuts but The raspberry pi solution seems perfect for my retro gaming needs.

Just to clarify;

I need a Rasberry pi 3

I need a micro sd card that has over 120GB capacity

I need reys torrent

I have my ps 4 controllers which I assume I can pair with it.

Am I missing anything huge?

How likely is it that other PSX titles will be added. I've me a hankering to have the lads round for a wipeout 2098 marathon

Sorry to be such a total numbnuts but The raspberry pi solution seems perfect for my retro gaming needs.

Just to clarify;

I need a Rasberry pi 3

I need reys torrent

How likely is it that other PSX titles will be added. I've me a hankering to have the lads round for a wipeout 2098 marathon

Im struggling to configure mine with my PS4 controllers. I did get Reys Image (Retro Arch) off a friend who was using a SNES USB controller, so I am guessing that is the reason why.

Just to clarify;

I need a Rasberry pi 3

I need reys torrent

The PSX titles seem to be limited in number due to size constraints so I can't see more getting added (although there are 200gb images out there but the price of 256gb Micro SD cards are upwards of £100 at the moment). It's possible to do it yourself with some research though, swapping out games you don't want for ones you do, I'm using the Madlittlepixel 128gb image and replaced some of the Dreamcast games on it without too much hassle.

• Paid Members
  • Paid Members

Thanks for the help.

I'm trying to connect my original X Box to a HDMI TV. I could also use RCA or component connections. It'd be neater if I could use HDMI.

I have a load of emulators on the X Box.

I have the standard RCA yellow plug (video), red and white plugs (audio) cable. That won't allow me to send the signal down a HDMI lead, will it?

Would this be the component cable you mentioned?

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.ca/itm/132115401630

After reading about it online. I'm thinking it'll be simpler to just extend the existing RCA cable.

Would there be any benefit in using an extended component cable?

Edited by BigJag