The UKFF Retro Gaming Thread

patiirc

• Paid Members

I had Super Wrestlemania on the SNES, and loved it at the time(as the only other wresting game I had played was one on the Master System, that wasn't a WWF game). I was jealous as fuck though when my mates man brought him the Royal Rumble game, and it had the finishing moves and shit...

You could do an elbow drop from the top rope in Super Wrestlemania for the SNES, so I just used to do that with Randy Savage as a sort of make shift finisher. Apart from the 16-Bit version of Sid’s theme, the rest of it was shite.

As Metz mentioned, LJN were notorious for shit games though. Just watch any episode of Angey Video Game nerd, and chances are there will be a rant about LJN 

On 12/11/2018 at 11:59 AM, WyattSheepMask said:

You could do an elbow drop from the top rope in Super Wrestlemania for the SNES, so I just used to do that with Randy Savage as a sort of make shift finisher. Apart from the 16-Bit version of Sid’s theme, the rest of it was shite.

You could do that elbow drop with Earthquake as well if I recall correctly, which was rather disturbing but strangely fun.

• Paid Members

My sister in law is getting me one of those TV plug and play things that does Pacman for Christmas. Needs some AA batteries, but sounds like it'll be fun. I'll probably keep it at my Mum's hooked up to her big telly in the living room for when I don't fancy Dreamcast or Saturn. Heck I'm tempted to take my 360 over to make room for my PS4 at home. Although there is talk of us getting a bigger TV stand. First World problems eh? 

Someone at Sony obviously had a hard-on for Eraserhead, but just imagine having the gall to edit a Lynch piece without his consent?

I found his original version.
Oh wow, I only just twigged about "the arm" near the end. I'm pretty sure 99% of what Lynch does is part of a connected universe or three.

Edited by Merzbow