• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

PRESENT

SPEED KING

April 22nd 2012 - Doors 4.30pm - Show 5.00pm

House of Pain , Gym Combat , Crocus Street , Nottingham , NG2 3DP

On 22nd April we will be crowning our first ever Speed King champion. We will have 12 of the very best high flying superstars competing. We will have some regulars , some guys that have not been to us before and at least 3 debuts

pacspeed.jpg

Dragongate star PAC makes his debut for Southside - who will he face ?

scurll.jpg

Marty Scurll returns to Southside after amazing matches with El Ligero and Kris Travis

LIGEROSPEED.jpg

Southside regular El Ligero was always a cert for Speed King and must be a favourite !

hayesspeed.jpg

Making his long awaited return to Southside - the model Joey Hayes

noamspeed.jpg

We are very excited to announce that top young Scottish talent Noam Dar is Southside !

TICKETS

12 pound - front row

9 pounds - adults

7 pounds - kids

TICKETS AVAILABLE AT WWW.SOUTHSIDEWRESTLING.CO.UK

FIRST 5 NAMES ANNOUNCE FOR THE SHOW - 7 MORE TO COME !

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Your cards keep looking better and better fluds, i need to make a trip sooner or later.I'm guessing your selling your signed merch to pay for all the names eh? Ha

this isn't fludders promotion lol. Its Ben Aulds
And funnily, i have made the same mistake before. Fucking spanner.Ignore the above Ben and again, congrats for putting on what looks like another brilliant card.

Your cards keep looking better and better fluds, i need to make a trip sooner or later.I'm guessing your selling your signed merch to pay for all the names eh? Ha

And funnily, i have made the same mistake before. Fucking spanner.Ignore the above Ben and again, congrats for putting on what looks like another brilliant card.
lol, that you have hahaaa

• Paid Members

lol, that you have God he has a sold out show , rave reviews and amassed an amazing reputation but still gets credit for one of mine lol

This is going to be great, 50pageson a thread fora show in april is great too

This thread was used for another Southside show before it was used for Speed King, which is why there are 50 pages :)

Looking forward to the next 6 name announcements

Archived