SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But then the X Division wasn't about weight limits.... It was about no limits.Or some shite.Big Dave does a mean arabian press moonsault and is very agile for a man his size, but speed king he is not lol.

I remember seeing him hit that at IPW and could not believe it , amazing agility for a man that size

Mastiff would be an amazing twist to this show, he's got every right to call himself a speed king as he can certainly move a shitload faster than I can and he's double my size!Surprised nobodies saying Ligero vs Pac, that would be nothing short of a five star macth.

Pac is an amazing first announcement, well done Southside. This shows looks very promising.If it is a tournament, there is a chance for Pac to compete more than once, it would be a great rare chance to see our best import take on the current crop of home grown stars. Like suggested further up the thread if one of the matches was Zack it would be must see.I'd also be really keen to see Mk McKinnen take on Zack or Marty.Out of curiosity how will the 12 man tournament work? (is it one on one matches, 3 ways, 4 ways?)

Pac is an amazing first announcement, well done Southside. This shows looks very promising.If it is a tournament, there is a chance for Pac to compete more than once, it would be a great rare chance to see our best import take on the current crop of home grown stars. Like suggested further up the thread if one of the matches was Zack it would be must see.I'd also be really keen to see Mk McKinnen take on Zack or Marty.Out of curiosity how will the 12 man tournament work? (is it one on one matches, 3 ways, 4 ways?)

I'd personally love to see him in a triple threat. against Mark Haskins and Zack Sabre Jr if possible. That would be magic

• Paid Members

I'd personally love to see him in a triple threat. against Mark Haskins and Zack Sabre Jr if possible. That would be magic
That would be amazing , I saw Haskins v PAC at IPW last year and it was amazing

That would be amazing , I saw Haskins v PAC at IPW last year and it was amazing
Yeah if that was a main event, can you imagine the spots them 3 would put together. Wow.

I'd like four three way elimination matches as quarter finals, then semis and finals.Something like:PAC vs Martin Kirby vs Dean AllmarkEl Ligero vs Noam Dar vs Marty ScurllRockstar Spud vs Lion Kid vs MK McKinnonRobbie X vs CJ Banks vs Ego DragonGEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS

Archived