• Last Reply
Quick point

Its not much of a secret when its on your website

who is it?

Ruffneck

Website

Under "Event News"

cheers, missed that as using my phone.

Not who I expected but could actually put on a really good brawl. I actually would prefer to see him with his style in a falls count anywhere. Could even be the best match on the card, I love a good hardcore match lol

• Paid Members
Could I just ask....and I don't wanna sound picky here but are the spelling mistakes in your event names on purpose or just a forgotten case of spellcheck?

Notorius - NOTORIOUS

Interrigation - INTERROGATION

TBH - one was a typing error and the other was me being stupid, thank you for the feedback, much appreciated.

• Paid Members
WOW - This card looks awsome what more could you want top wrestlers all in one show this really is AWSOME cant wait :]

only one thing for me to ask any more matches to be anounced ?

YES - in fact we have 3 more matches to announce including a possible co-main event , we are just waiting on clearance for one of the guys - but believe me if we can put the match on then it is the match everybody want's to see !

On a side note - has anybody noticed Darren Burridge in the new KFC advert , grabbing a suit case at the airport ;)

Just to let everybody know that there are only 11 front row tickets left , available on link below.

got my front row! :)

its going to be great to see Burridge in action, not seen him wrestler for almost a year! hope all is going to plan for you guys as its only 6weeks until your show :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Just to let everybody know that there are only 11 front row tickets left , available on link below.

got my front row! :)

its going to be great to see Burridge in action, not seen him wrestler for almost a year! hope all is going to plan for you guys as its only 6weeks until your show :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I agree, I have not seen Burridge wrestle since May at 1PW , shocked that he hasn't had more bookings, I know he has been doing a lot of the lucha stuff.

Archived