SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Nice poster, shame about the runaway apostrophe.

Strange as may sound we made a decision to do it like that , it looked wrong doing it the right way.

However we are about to create a new poster and possibly change the name of the event, the new poster should be on here by monday night.

• Paid Members

I presume he was talking about the apostrophe in the word Ego's or Egos , i believe the latter is the correct way , it just didn't seem to look right on the poster when we done it - sound's stupid and 100% my decision - just shocked it took so long for someone on here to pull me about it :rolleyes:

• Paid Members

WOMENS MATCH ANNOUNCED

BRITANI KNIGHT v SARAYA KNIGHT

We are proud to announce our first womens match and the first women to ever wrestle in a NBW ring , many will know that Saraya is known to many as the first lady of British wrestling , and daughter Britani is in many peoples opinion the best young female in Britain today . Facing each other many times before , anybody who has seen these two go at it before will confirm just how good they are , many would easily forget that they are mother and daughter with the intensity and agression that they show.

• Paid Members

the older of the two has the same look my Mrs gives me when I been out on the piss all night haha

• Paid Members

23 days of ticket offer left - 20% off price , will only run until xmas eve

First batch of tickets will be sent out Tommorow , Flyers and poster are now all around St Neots !

We are confident that this is going to be an amazing night , we have secured many of the best talent in the UK , the venue has a 230 capacity which includes tiered seating as well as flat seats , the venue itself is situated only 1 and a half miles from train station which runs directly up north and directly to Kings Cross . The venue is also less than 1 mile from th A1 motorway . We have also secured a great lighting set up and truly believe in the venue that we have got that it will create an electric atmosphere.

Already confirmed

Southside Title match

Val Kabious

• Paid Members
Is Martin Kirby vs. Kris Travis still scheduled to take place on this show?

TBH we really don't know at this point , at the moment the answer is 50/50 , if Travis is on the show then he WILL be wrestling Kirby , we will know more in January and confirm one way or another ASAP

• Paid Members

Only 19 days of discount ticket offer left - 20% of front row and general seating , only available until xmas eve !

We will also announce Marty Scurll's opponent this week - please feel free to speculate , let us know the match you would like to see !

Archived