FWA: European Uprising

FWAUK.com

I have this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach I'm the one responsible for the name change seen as I was the first one to say Illuminati :(

Oh well, best get this guy on the job for the resistance:

angels_and_demons_poster_m.jpg

Don't worry, Shane has been obsessed about the illuminati for far longer than the time since you posted the word. Guys proper in to it.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
As he now joined The Agenda but changed the name to The Illumanati and all the guys posed in the ring making a hand sign resembling a diamond, this is the symbol of The Illumanati.

DDP will sue if he finds out. He sued Jay Z and got a settlement. This would be a piece of piss.

Assuming it's the same hand signal that they were using in XWA, it's not a diamond. It's an 'A', as Alex's gimmick is the 'Ascension', isn't it?

EZ Money - you reserved a front row seat (ie you paid for it) then missed the first 3 matches because someone you don't know asked you to help him sell stuff?

No I didn't pay for the seat, my mate had 3 free ones I believe due to some past issues with the FWA fan club or something. And I did know the guy, i have known him for over 5 years, he did say he was going to contact me beforehand but didn't hence when he saw me he asked me then.

EZ

Don't miss what will undoubtedly go down in British Wrestling history as the most shocking and controversial revelation EVER! Witness for yourself the final moments of Leeroy Kincaide's epic battle against his arch enemy, leader of "The Agenda" and the FWA World Heavyweight Champion Martin Stone, with Alex Shane as special guest referee. This dramatic video shows the conclusion of Season One of the FWA and whilst answering many of the questions fans had been asking over the last 18 months, it seems to bring up twice as many new questions. Expect those questions to be looked at in more detail by Len Davies in this weeks FWA Front Line, the seasons final until 2011.

ive watched it and ive enjoyed it. too many critics on this website

I totally agree. Having watched this forum with interest over the past few years it never ceases to amaze me how those with little imagination or drive love to piss all over the efforts of those who risk so much to bring the entertainment they profess to be fans of. FWA have put a lot of effort into their product and are to be congratulated.

The build up to that was pretty stupid but I kinda like the roles they've set up in the faction. You've got the leader in Alex Shane, his 3 lackeys wanting to break the US market, Gilligan Gordon making an appearance again after setting the whole thing up and then the queen's foot man in there as well. So it's a pretty good set-up for a stable called The Illuminati.

The only problem is they ruined it by having 7-minute long videos of a guy just sitting in front of a camera going on about a global conspiracy and 6-part discussions about whether it's true or not. It's daft. They had a perfectly good storyline until they ruined it with that shit.

And running storyline shows in an expo is dumb. They had a good idea having a ladder match there, whether or not Spud could compete - as it would attract a curious passerby and that match could turn them into a fan, but showing them the conclusion of angle which you had to follow all year just to get will just confuse them and turn them away, and any fans watching on youtube will be turned off because no-one gives a toss about you're biggest angle of the year - and it makes you look like a joke.

This entire angle would have been much better received if they put it in Wolverhampton or something.

Credit where it is due, there were some good things in that video. The camera shot right before Shane turned was perfect. I like the entryway set-up a lot as well, simple but effective. I hope they steer away from incorporating religion into this though. I don't think there's any place for it, much like Hardy's moniker in TNA right now.

• Paid Members
ive watched it and ive enjoyed it. too many critics on this website

I totally agree. Having watched this forum with interest over the past few years it never ceases to amaze me how those with little imagination or drive love to piss all over the efforts of those who risk so much to bring the entertainment they profess to be fans of. FWA have put a lot of effort into their product and are to be congratulated.

You weren't there for Hope and Glory then :laugh:

I like wrestling, I like the FWA, but if there something I don't like as a customer I'll put it in along with the good when I discuss it on here and with mates. That said at times the effort they put in seems to be to there detriment, this for example seemed to be a time when not trying to make it a huge thing and just putting out some matches might have been better. Also it seems like everything is the biggest thing in wrestling ever until the next thing which is bigger, which actually seems to devalue things at times. Again thats just me, and the story coming out of this show leaves me interested in what happens next, which is a fucking win in my book, as i've said a few times.

It looked quite good on the video, managed to minimize the only real issue being there live of the fans, or lack there of.

Archived