The moment you thought about quitting wrestling

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: I know wrestling is subjective (a point I made about Cena/Triple H putting people off earlier on) but I'd question how much Guerrero you've seen if you found that outside of two matches "the rest (of Eddie Guerrero's career) a bit crap".

Dill's probably watched as many Eddie Guerrero matches as anyone else here, he just hates everything.

Ah, I see. I know Dill's 13/14/whatever so I just thought maybe he hadn't seen that much of Eddie's work outside of his later years. It was the "a bit crap" summary of Eddie's matches other than two (seemingly random ones) that made me think he was either: A. trolling, B. hadn't seen enough of Guerrero to judge, or C. had hilariously bad taste in wrestling.

And I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt. If he has seen lots of Eddie's best stuff and still only likes two matches he rates then it's not a view I can relate to or fully comprehend (even in the case of the Flair one I thought they had a far better match on Nitro and don't see how the first PPV match with JBL was that different from some of their others) but to each their own I suppose. I won't pursue the matter any further.

It's not him as a person I don't like (From what we have been able to see anyway), it's his matches/promos that I'm not into. Just to clear things up, I don't hate him or anything, I would just rather watch a Kurt Angle or Shawn Michaels match if I had the choice.

• Paid Members
I dunno, but like Ian says, Dill has got millions of wrestling DVDs. He's spent the last two years watching them instead of going to school, so I don't think his dismissal of Eddie Guerrero is down to lack of material seen.

You can't watch wresting en masse like that and expect anything to stand out nor understand the context. Added to the fact that Dillkid doesn't like anything and has no reasons for what he doesn't like, his opinion isn't worth a whole lot.

Dillkid's back for 5 minutes and already previously excellent threads are being completely derailed to talk about the bastard. Can we turn this motherhumper around again please?

I agree! Is anyone else embarrased of NXT? I tried watching it this morning, and it is just awful.

• Paid Members
Added to the fact that Dillkid doesn't like anything and has no reasons for what he doesn't like, his opinion isn't worth a whole lot.

Dillkid's back for 5 minutes and already previously excellent threads are being completely derailed to talk about the bastard. Can we turn this motherhumper around again please?

I agree! Is anyone else embarrased of NXT? I tried watching it this morning, and it is just awful.

You agree, and then you de-rail the thread again?

Added to the fact that Dillkid doesn't like anything and has no reasons for what he doesn't like, his opinion isn't worth a whole lot.

You agree, and then you de-rail the thread again?

No I agree, and then ask if anyone else hates NXT, and then think of quitting wrestling down to embarrasment.

hmmm interesting thread. Here are a few:

- WWE ruining the Invasion. http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/imag...vorseries01.jpg

- WWE Guest Hosting/ booking or watever they called it. http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:x_peS6x...Raw.jpg&t=1

- WWE botching the NWO 2002. http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pict...rldorder/23.jpg

- Shoving Sheamus. (At first i despised it, but now I am a fan since he has improved rapidly, But hated it at first). http://www.todaysfast.com/wp-content/uploa...lc-pictures.jpg

etc.

Just for starters. lol

(Also, p.s. sorry but, I don't know how to upload pics and put em on the reply. Anybody knows how to please help.) lol

Edited by TheOne