Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jimufctna24

Alan Partridge Return

I thought it was brilliant, just classic Partridge. Certainly looking forward to the rest. I asssume a dvd release will be out of the question as it sort of defeats what Fosters are doing I think.

I enjoyed that. It was obviously not going to be in the same league as I'm Alan Partridge and I thought it was great for what it was.

'Gravy'

'No, that's a hot sauce!' :D

Partridge looks younger now than he did when he was on tv! He seems to be ageing backwards.

Was slightly dubious over this but it was fantastic. Great return to form for Alan.

When was he shit?

The 2009 stage show?

The Alan Partridge bit of that show was brilliant! The rest of the show ranged from boring to midly amusing, but the Alan bit was great.

So me and a few mates have the consistent habit of randomly quoting Partridge and it got me thinking what are your favourite Partridge quotes? These can be from any Partridge appearance, not just I'm Alan Partridge although that is filled with some amazing quotes.

"I love you Alan"

"Thanks a lot"

My ex never watched it so I always slipped in Partridge quotes whenever I could. After a shag it was always..

'Bex, that was classic intercourse! So.....so thanks!' :thumbsup:

I also lost count of the amount of times I told her 'I love you, in a way!'

But I never had the guts to ask her about the pedestrianisation of our local town centre during sex. :(