Sign in to follow this  
WU LYF 4 LYF

Corino_Mark Is Dead

Really awful news, I remember him posting from a few years back when i first came onto the Forums. Really, really sad. Its been said, but what a tragic waste of life to go at that age. Thoughts with this family and friends.

RIP

That's a real shame, poor lad. He did love his hardcore wrestling. I met him at the Noah show in Coventry when I got into an argument with his mate which I mentioned on here and he went to the trouble of sending me a really long apology on behalf of his friend on here. RIP

Shocking news, and sorry to hear it too. If his family want access to his account or whatever then email me in the address in my sig.

I don't post much here, am more of a reader. But I know CorinoMark was a long time poster here. Horrible news, tragic that he was taken so young.

RIP Corino Mark :(

That's horrible! I remember him from back in the day! Always seemed a nice guy! Can any of the mods bring up some of his old topics, kind of like a remembrance? Rip,my thoughts are with his family!

I was actually reading his last post selling his discs only yesterday. Thats tragic and no age to go.

RIP.

Sign in to follow this