Corino_Mark Is Dead

WU LYF 4 LYF

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I didn't really know him from the UKFF but, from the picture posted in the article, this was a lad I recognised from wrestling shows all over the country. It was one of those faces you'd always expect to see there, and it makes me sad to think we won't anymore.

• Paid Members

This is just a thought, but might it be an idea for us all to post something on the facebook page?

Knowing the kind of stuff that is talked about on this message board, it may not be something entirely appropriate for his parents to start going through. It may be more appropriate for anyone who's posted here to also post on the facebook page mentioned earlier, with each person making a note that he was liked on an internet community.

Partially, I think it might be a bit weird if only a couple of people do it, so I'm suggesting as many as possible do it.

Edit - I didn't realise it had already been done. Facebook defaulted to just showing the posts from his family. Sorry.

Edited by Chris B

This is just a thought, but might it be an idea for us all to post something on the facebook page?

Knowing the kind of stuff that is talked about on this message board, it may not be something entirely appropriate for his parents to start going through. It may be more appropriate for anyone who's posted here to also post on the facebook page mentioned earlier, with each person making a note that he was liked on an internet community.

Partially, I think it might be a bit weird if only a couple of people do it, so I'm suggesting as many as possible do it.

I agree, and already have. It would be nice for people close to him to know how liked he was around here.

• Paid Members
I didn't really know him from the UKFF but, from the picture posted in the article, this was a lad I recognised from wrestling shows all over the country. It was one of those faces you'd always expect to see there, and it makes me sad to think we won't anymore.

Same here - don't know him, and not too active on here, but definitely recognised him from a whole lot of shows. Condolences to all who knew him, and those who loved him.