Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

The Best of WCW PPV Matches DVD Vol.1 has finally been unveiled

Courtesy of WrestlingDVDNews.com, below is the full content listing for WWE's "WCW: Greatest Pay-Per-View Matches Vol. 1" DVD and Blu-ray that comes out on March 11th. Blu-ray exclusives will be revealed soon.

DISC 1

The Evolution to Pay-Per-View

Steel Cage Match for NWA World Heavyweight Championship

Ronnie Garvin vs. Ric Flair

Starrcade

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah, I was wondering if they'd go for the absolute best PPV matches or go for comparative rarities. Seems like they've tried both and got neither. It's also the first line-up where the WWE Network really kills any interest in it.

• Paid Members

Is the audience who'd buy a Best of WCW DVD really the same audience who watch enough WWE to know about the WWE Network? I'd imagine this is the sort of thing a lapsed fan would see in the shop and pick up. You can add that to the completists and those who can't or won't buy the WWE Network and you've got a market I think.

Is the audience who'd buy a Best of WCW DVD really the same audience who watch enough WWE to know about the WWE Network? I'd imagine this is the sort of thing a lapsed fan would see in the shop and pick up. You can add that to the completists and those who can't or won't buy the WWE Network and you've got a market I think.

This

What I find pretty shit about WCW releases is they used to cut off the entrances, is that still the case? The entrance is a huge part of the match for me, pisses me off when they do it on Vintage Collection too.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I imagine its all to do with what entrance music they have the rights to use as to whether the entrance gets shown or not

What I find pretty shit about WCW releases is they used to cut off the entrances, is that still the case? The entrance is a huge part of the match for me, pisses me off when they do it on Vintage Collection too.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I imagine its all to do with what entrance music they have the rights to use as to whether the entrance gets shown or not

I'd imagine entrances being cut off from vintage collection is time constraints to get as much in per episode

Courtesy of WrestlingDVDNews.com, below are music video extras for WWE's Signature Sounds DVD that comes out on March 18th:

* Shawn Michaels – Tell Me A Lie

* Val Venis – Hello Ladies

* Hakushi – Angel

* Billy Gunn – Ass Man

* Maria – Legs Like That

* William Regal – He’s a Man

* The Making of GoldLust

* The Music of WWE Studios

musicwwesm.jpg

below are Blu-ray exclusives for WWE's new set on The Ultimate Warrior that comes out on April 1st:

* Dingo Warrior vs. Matt Bourne, WCCW - 10/24/1986

* Ultimate Warrior & British Bulldogs vs. Mr. Fuji & Demolition, Maple Leaf Gardens - 7/24/1988

* IC Title Match: Ultimate Warrior vs. Dino Bravo, The Main Event - 2/23/1990

* WrestleMania VII Contract Signing - 3/17/1991

* Ultimate Warrior vs. Sgt. Slaughter, WrestleFest - 3/30/1991

* IC Title Match: Ultimate Warrior vs. Goldust, In Your House: Good Friends, Better Enemies - 4/28/1996

Archived