Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

I'd love it if they did box sets of an entire years worth of TV. It'd cost an absolute bomb of course but to have for example all the Raws, Smackdowns and Heats from 2000 in proper DVD quality would be pretty special.

Theyre out there (unofficially) if you know where to get em

www.badVHSrips.com

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The best of MSG set is out today, would recommend it highly. Have written a review on it, but I wasn't sure whether it would be a bit cheeky to post a link to it here, so I won't for now. Definitely a DVD worth checking out though.

Also, I just started the Mid South set. Mind blown. Always loved Ted Dibiase in WWF, but his stuff in Mid South is incredible. Duggan too, really enjoyed the Rat pack stuff.

The best of MSG set is out today, would recommend it highly. Have written a review on it, but I wasn't sure whether it would be a bit cheeky to post a link to it here, so I won't for now. Definitely a DVD worth checking out though.

Also, I just started the Mid South set. Mind blown. Always loved Ted Dibiase in WWF, but his stuff in Mid South is incredible. Duggan too, really enjoyed the Rat pack stuff.

Very quickly - is there is documentary on both those titles? And if so are they decent?

go on mim, post your reveiw! Would be good to read about it :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It's pretty good. Although I accept they'll never get everything in or please everybody, there's a few things I'm surprised they didnt talk about, specifically his Warrior Mania defeat, his 2000 feud with Foley and the Michaels comeback and feud before they did the DX reunion (perhaps that one is just me but I would have loved to hear about the Summerslam and Taboo Tuesday matches).

It's also all a bit gushing but that's to be expected. Was interesting to hear that it was him who called for DX to be disbanded in 1999, against the wishes of the others - although he was right to do it, they were desperate for a proper Main Event heel at the time.

Archived