Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been waiting forever for a proper Triple H 3-discer. Defininite buy.

Shocking choice to allow Booker to stink the set up, though. Poor match.

They're in a bit of a catch-22 with DVDs for longterm guys. If they did a proper, definitive Triple H DVD that had all his greatest matches on, there'd be people upset that so many of the matches were already released on HHH's compilation DVD five years ago, or on Jericho's DVD or Austin's DVD or the cage match DVD or whatever. So they always take previous releases into consideration, try not to repeat too much, and end up leaving big stuff off DVDs now.

They're in a bit of a catch-22 with DVDs for longterm guys. If they did a proper, definitive Triple H DVD that had all his greatest matches on, there'd be people upset that so many of the matches were already released on HHH's compilation DVD five years ago, or on Jericho's DVD or Austin's DVD or the cage match DVD or whatever. So they always take previous releases into consideration, try not to repeat too much, and end up leaving big stuff off DVDs now.

Get what you're saying and agree, but there should still be plenty to create an excellent set. For instance I remember him having an exciting match with, of all people, Taka Michinoku on Smackdown which was a riot at the time - something like that is long forgotten about.

• Paid Members
For instance I remember him having an exciting match with, of all people, Taka Michinoku on Smackdown which was a riot at the time - something like that is long forgotten about.

Disgraceful. Taka's brilliant. Was then, and still is.

Get what you're saying and agree, but there should still be plenty to create an excellent set. For instance I remember him having an exciting match with, of all people, Taka Michinoku on Smackdown which was a riot at the time - something like that is long forgotten about.

Taka match Was on Raw for WWF Title.

Match is on Youtube.

For instance I remember him having an exciting match with, of all people, Taka Michinoku on Smackdown which was a riot at the time - something like that is long forgotten about.

Disgraceful. Taka's brilliant. Was then, and still is.

Wasn't a knock on Taka bro, more that Hunter was on top of the world as WWF champion and Taka was at the bottom of the roster in 2000.

• Paid Members

HHH also had a great match with Rikishi on Heat once when he was champ and convinced the crowd Rikishi might win. Funnily enough, IIRC that was also the show where HHH's appearance made no difference to the ratings and people finally realised the days of the champion being a draw in his own right were over.

HHH also had a great match with Rikishi on Heat once when he was champ and convinced the crowd Rikishi might win. Funnily enough, IIRC that was also the show where HHH's appearance made no difference to the ratings and people finally realised the days of the champion being a draw in his own right were over.

Everyone's getting mixed up cos that match was Smackdown lol

Archived