• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

YES! YES! YES!

http://www.wwedvdnews.com/match-listing-wc...2hX8-z08.reddit

Creating the War Games

War Games Match

The Super Powers (Dusty Rhodes, The Road Warriors, Nikita Koloff & Paul Ellering) vs. The Four Horsemen (Ric Flair, Lex Luger, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard & J.J. Dillon)

Great American Bash

Is Benoit featured much in the match he is in, or will they handle that like they did in the Elimination Chamber Set.

How is that? I never actually saw that set.

Think they edited out the commentary that mentions him, plus any crowd chants you just hear silence when watching the match.

• Paid Members
If I remember rightly, it's a good match. There are handcuffs around the cage and you get eliminated by being handcuffed, leaving your remaining partners in the shit.

Wow, I've never heard of that one before, that sounds like an amazing gimmick match.

• Paid Members

Unless I'm confusing it with something else, whichever team wins gets the key to unlock any members who've been eliminated and then they get several minutes to beat down the now fully handcuffed opponents.

Im so happy about this release i might even buy 2 copies and give One to Butch

Everyone should do this. Even I'm tempted.

Is Benoit featured much in the match he is in, or will they handle that like they did in the Elimination Chamber Set.

How is that? I never actually saw that set.

I honestly don't think this is true. Dopper text me suggesting it whilst I was watching it, and it certainly wasn't notable.

If I remember rightly, it's a good match. There are handcuffs around the cage and you get eliminated by being handcuffed, leaving your remaining partners in the shit.

Sounds like a good old Southern style gimmick!

Archived