Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moaners? Really? Or perhaps fans that don't want to be ripped off by ridiculous prices.

Wasn't aiming that at anyone on here btw, it was more aimed at the spoilt brats who comment on news sites and SV's Facebook page, talking about boycotting Fremantle for jacking up the prices and bemoaning that their collections will be ruined now, without a seeming care that people are losing jobs left right and centre or can't buy a job for love nor money while they waste money on pieces of plastic with data on

New WWEDVD.co.uk website is Live ;)

Noticed a (to be confirmed) November tour schedule tucked away on there, has that been confirmed before now?

RAW

November 6: Belfast, Ireland

November 7: Dublin, Ireland

November 8: Brussels, Belgium

November 9: Birmingham, England

November 10: Cardiff, Wales

November 11: Manchester, England TV

November 12: Newcastle, England

November 13: Zurich, Switzerland

November 14: Roeun, France

November 15: Marseille, France

SmackDown

November 7 Barcelona, Spain

November 8: Gdansk / Madrid

November 9: Munich, Germany

November 10: Glasgow, Scotland

November 11: N/A (All talent at Raw TV)

November 12: Manchester, England TV

November 13: Nottingham, England

November 14: Leeds, England

November 15: London, England

November 16: Minehead, England

The legal disputes involving the Wrestlemania 24 DVD and Bluray have been cleared up, so it will be available for purchase in America again very soon. Fingers crossed that it comes back out over here as well. Hope it does, it's the only Mania I don't own on DVD or BR. Sold my DVD copy cos I wanted to get the BR, not knowing that it wasn't available anywhere.

The legal disputes involving the Wrestlemania 24 DVD and Bluray have been cleared up, so it will be available for purchase in America again very soon. Fingers crossed that it comes back out over here as well. Hope it does, it's the only Mania I don't own on DVD or BR. Sold my DVD copy cos I wanted to get the BR, not knowing that it wasn't available anywhere.

SV said they will have back in stock soon...

SV said they will have back in stock soon...

Ahhh, excellent. I'll be picking one up.

• Paid Members
Has there been any news on whether or not Freemantle intend to continue the tagged classics or not?

From this very thread :

FAQ from WWEDVD.CO.UK

RELEASE SCHEDULE & TITLE INFORMATION

Q. Are FremantleMedia going to carry on with Tagged Classics?

A. We know the Tagged Classics have been popular with fans and we will be looking at developing similar DVD programming during 2013.

Sure i read something else from Freemantle on wwedvdnews about that, and they said that many (of course in their opinion) of the TC's have already been released so they may do something similar but maybe not old classics from the 80's/90's, unless WWE tells them to of course, from June 30th cant they use the masters SV had a hold of?

It's a real shame that silver vision didn't complete releasing there back catalog with the tagged classics series. Personally I would like to see Freemantle give some classic PPVs the HD transfer treatment with some blu ray releases. Plenty of old films have had blu ray releases and some have looked fantastic. Wrestlemania 6 on blu ray? Yes please.

Has there been any news on whether or not Freemantle intend to continue the tagged classics or not?

From this very thread :

FAQ from WWEDVD.CO.UK

RELEASE SCHEDULE & TITLE INFORMATION

Q. Are FremantleMedia going to carry on with Tagged Classics?

A. We know the Tagged Classics have been popular with fans and we will be looking at developing similar DVD programming during 2013.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Archived