Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

disappointing news about the nitro set if true but as the wwedvdnews.com article states plans may change between now and the release date so dont give up hope yet

in other related news the wrestlemania dvd has been renamed 'the true story of wrestlemania' while the dx one has been renamed 'the last stand'

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit gutted about the Nitro DVD, I think the general consensus is the seasons would be preferred to a one off best of. I would have loved to have collected the complete sets of the Raw seasons and Nitro seasons and I guess anyone who liked Raw and Nitro back in the day may have done the same thing so really WWE will lose a lot of money only putting it in one DVD set as opposed to around five or six different seasons, which I suppose would have made either two or three sets if they put them in sets of two seasons. My only hope now if they do the one off best of set is that it's a big set, a three disk one or even hopefully they'd push it to a four disk set.

Big Show DVD A Giants World

Disc 1

Small Town Boy

Big Time Athlete

Acromegaly

Sticker Price

The Giant

Welcome to the Big Show

OVW

Bigger and Badder

American Soldier

The Extreme Show

Training with Dodd

Biggest versus the Best

Anything but a Knucklehead

Special Features

Meet the Parents

I'm a fan. A little dissapointing but might still buy, most likely when in a sale though. I'm more for having lots of TV/rarer matches as I have or have at least seen all the PPV matches and I like to re-watch the PPVs as a whole so would avoid watching them on here. It is his only dvd though so they are bound to included his big PPV matches. I'd have probably included at least one vs Cena and Taker from recent years as he has had a good few matches against both. Still the documentary should be worth a watch and there's a few matches i'd like to see on there

• Paid Members
Joking aside, I cant imagine why anybody would ever want to buy a Big Show dvd

Considering the pretty impressive line-up of matches on offer there (although like Baz, I'd like to have seen a bit more variation), I don't see why you find it so unimaginable.

I've liked The Big Show ever since he twatted Rey Mysterio against the ring post on a stretcher. I'm always pretty happy to see him on without really ever being a huge fan of his.

Im actually quite impressed with that line up especially as i thought this DVD was going to be pants but with most of the WWE choices seeming good by big show standards. Only real matches missing are his match with brock where they broke the ring and some of the WCW stuff from 97 and 98.

Archived