Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I can't be arsed with DVD's without a Documentary to go with it. I can pick up the matches elsewhere, but the Doc makes the Disc i.m.o.

Looking forward to the TNA Asylum one as I haven't seen much of their stuff from way back, and obviously The Brain's.

• 4 months later...

WWE has confirmed three DVD titles for 2011 that we reported on a few months back. Those are The Randy Orton Experience, Million Dollar Man: Ted DiBiase and WCW Nitro: Best of Seasons 1 & 2. :thumbsup:

Source: Lords of Pain

WWE has confirmed three DVD titles for 2011 that we reported on a few months back. Those are The Randy Orton Experience, Million Dollar Man: Ted DiBiase and WCW Nitro: Best of Seasons 1 & 2. :thumbsup:

Great news on the Nitro DVD if that is true!

Yahoo! Really liked the Best of Seasons 1 and 2 of raw so the Nitro one should be great!

Current release schedule for 2011, excluding PPV's:

January

Raw: The Best of 2010

February

The Big Show: A Giant’s World

March

The WrestleMania Story

April

D-Generation X: The Final Conflict

May

The Best of Nitro: Seasons 1 & 2

June

The Million Dollar Man

July

Best Cage Matches

August

Raw: The Best of Seasons 3 & 4

September

The Randy Orton Experience

October

Smackdown: The Best of 2010/11

November

Triple H (Title TBD)

The 50 Biggest Matches in WWE History

December

Austin/Rock: The Rivalry

The Best PPV Matches of 2011

Not getting my knickers in a twist over much there. Looking forward to Raw Seasons 3 & 4, the Nitro set and the DX set, maybe the cage matches DVD and the the Austin/Rock set. Don't think Trippers needs another DVD so soon. Hopefully they'll be adding more as time goes on.

• Paid Members
May

The Best of Nitro: Seasons 1 & 2

June

The Million Dollar Man

Awesome.

September

The Randy Orton Experience

About time he got one really.

What happened to the Jerry Lawler dvd?, or was that just a rumour?. I'm dreading seeing the match listing for that "top 50 matches" one.

Given what they've praised in the past (and still do) when they like to talk about WWE History, I would think the following are a lock:

1. Sgt. Slaughter vs. The Iron Sheik

Let's hope the rivalry dvd is one of many planned. The possibilities are amazing, Bret v HBK with new interviews, maybe even a face 2 face chat!

Hogan/Rock

Rock/Triple H

Austin/Taker

Austin/Hart (Family)

Flair/Sting

Maybe a proper WWF v WCW dvd!

Archived