Sign in to follow this  
Mafia Scum Scum

Kip James cheats on wife

Give her a slap for naming her son Tronn as well for me.

Technically, he's called Tronn jnr. :thumbsup: If she'd named her other son Flynn she would have briefly been my favourite woman in the world.

She's put a shoot interview up of herself now. What a nutcase. Apparently he rang her up and said "I GOT THREE WORDS FOR YA ... I miss you". Urrrrghhhh!

This bitch is insane. She's got a face like a lizards cunt and he's barmy as fuck. She's off her tits. Whats Billy got his self into? Her instant messenger keeps going off during the videos as well, so its a strong possibility this weirdo might be the Mystery GM of Raw.

She does get a bit endearing when she begins dicecting his work as a performer, which is so odd. She talks about his lack of personality in his onscreen character. Which makes her a smart mark and a ring rat. What a combo.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKipSaga#p/a/u/0/mYuJcE8jWUU

0:35 :thumbsup:

Hi Pinky!

She's put a shoot interview up of herself now. What a nutcase. Apparently he rang her up and said "I GOT THREE WORDS FOR YA ... I miss you". Urrrrghhhh!

This bitch is insane. She's got a face like a lizards cunt and he's barmy as fuck. She's off her tits. Whats Billy got his self into? Her instant messenger keeps going off during the videos as well, so its a strong possibility this weirdo might be the Mystery GM of Raw.

She does get a bit endearing when she begins dicecting his work as a performer, which is so odd. She talks about his lack of personality in his onscreen character. Which makes her a smart mark and a ring rat. What a combo.

Hi Pinky!

:laugh: I love her now. Your welcome. I'm just glad I'm on her good side!

I hope her next video, she answers if her fanny tastes like Tescos choc-ice after Lazza Z's been in there.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

Hi Pinky!

:laugh: I love her now. Your welcome. I'm just glad I'm on her good side!

I hope her next video, she answers if her fanny tastes like Tescos choc-ice after Lazza Z's been in there.

:laugh: Don't get on her bad side, Ian.

We were harsh on her? I feel that my musings on the matter have been fair and balanced.

Bump. She says she's signed up here. Neil needs to get in the game and authenticate her account for reasons of top flight humour and any info about Bob Holly.

Bump. She says she's signed up here. Neil needs to get in the game and authenticate her account for reasons of top flight humour and any info about Bob Holly.

She looks nice on the new videos she's posted. She's barmy though. Hopefully, she'll be nice enough to tell us if Bob Armstrong has the upperbody strength I imagine him to have.

I managed to watch a few of the videos, and have to say that this woman is an irritating, attention-seeking cunt. She also has that annoying American/Canadian ditz-speak where everything she says sounds like a question. You know, the thing that was parodied on Family Guy a while back.

However, I almost choked on my drink when she said: "I have a question for Paula... how do I taste?"

Class.

I love when she says she has better things to do then watch wrestling. Yeah and her version of better being posting loads of youtube vid's showing how you was Billy Gunn's little slut. Nothing worse then a ring rat who gets some attention, she should have been a good little rat and just jumped on the next wrestler that gives her son a autograph. Just think what she would do for signed T-Shirt, If Billy had gave her 1 she might have tossed his salad all night long.

"I've got better things to do with my life than watch wrestling!"

Edited by TwiZtiDk1D

Just approved a bunch of new users.

Sign in to follow this