Sign in to follow this  
Mafia Scum Scum

Kip James cheats on wife

She's put a shoot interview up of herself now. What a nutcase. Apparently he rang her up and said "I GOT THREE WORDS FOR YA ... I miss you". Urrrrghhhh!

This bitch is insane. She's got a face like a lizards cunt and he's barmy as fuck. She's off her tits. Whats Billy got his self into? Her instant messenger keeps going off during the videos as well, so its a strong possibility this weirdo might be the Mystery GM of Raw.

She does get a bit endearing when she begins dicecting his work as a performer, which is so odd. She talks about his lack of personality in his onscreen character. Which makes her a smart mark and a ring rat. What a combo.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

She really is a mental case if i was him id just not get back in touvh with her, if he keeps talking to her its just going to make shit worse dunno what hes like with his wife now but keep talking to her aint going to help.

How on earth is this person important to any of your lives??? I dunno, what the fuck does this woman have to do with the actual wrestling buisness so why would you do an interview with her, this is like a really minor league scale version of the scabby whores that let Tiger Woods stick a hole in one in their ass then sold their stories to the tabloids etc which people ate up like some sort of tasty sweetcorny shit except the woman's not getting paid and isn't fit. Just helping sink wrestling down the gutter and taking another giant step into making all Wrestling fans the sterotypical bing bong that inhabits any britwres~~ show wearing a Jeff Hardy T-Shirt that's two sizes to small and having that piss smell that you get when you leave your washing out for too long. Except this persons really actually urinated in their pants because the MC announces a tag team main event for the next show.

And if you don't like that I got two words for ya........

Mongaloid Whores

How on earth is this person important to any of your lives??? I dunno, what the fuck does this woman have to do with the actual wrestling buisness so why would you do an interview with her, this is like a really minor league scale version of the scabby whores that let Tiger Woods stick a hole in one in their ass then sold their stories to the tabloids etc which people ate up like some sort of tasty sweetcorny shit except the woman's not getting paid and isn't fit. Just helping sink wrestling down the gutter and taking another giant step into making all Wrestling fans the sterotypical bing bong that inhabits any britwres~~ show wearing a Jeff Hardy T-Shirt that's two sizes to small and having that piss smell that you get when you leave your washing out for too long. Except this persons really actually urinated in their pants because the MC announces a tag team main event for the next show.

Mongaloid Whores

I'm actually quite curious to hear about the inner workings/lifestyle of the common ring rat.

Jake Roberts certainly met an odd bunch

Mongaloid Whores

O.....k.

We got her onto the site for an interview. We asked her because the videos are interesting and people are asking questions about it. She doesn't actually explain alot in the videos so we thought this would be a good way of her letting people know why she did it. How on earth this sinks wrestling down the gutter I have no idea or makes wrestling fans look any way retarded I have no idea.

Mongaloid Whores

O.....k.

We got her onto the site for an interview. We asked her because the videos are interesting and people are asking questions about it. She doesn't actually explain alot in the videos so we thought this would be a good way of her letting people know why she did it. How on earth this sinks wrestling down the gutter I have no idea or makes wrestling fans look any way retarded I have no idea.

Pass on the message that Cleetus think's she's a minger with pink hair, but, even though she's a psycho would probably have a blast if she was still blonde. Give her a slap for naming her son Tronn as well for me.

I'm actually quite curious to hear about the inner workings/lifestyle of the common ring rat.

Jake Roberts certainly met an odd bunch

Me too. I remember hearing once that there was a website/forum about (and frequented by) them, but I never found it. And come to think of it, it might have been rock & roll groupies rather than wrestling ones.

Didn't someone over here give Jake Roberts a blowjob and puke over his dick?

I might be wrong but I think that was one of the 'winners' of the ShitArse 50.

Someone who posts here watched Jake piss into a pint glass and get his girlfriend/rat to glug it down.

I might be wrong but I think that was one of the 'winners' of the ShitArse 50.

Someone who posts here watched Jake piss into a pint glass and get his girlfriend/rat to glug it down.

God bless Jake Roberts

Sign in to follow this