Sign in to follow this  
Mafia Scum Scum

Kip James cheats on wife

The lass posted an update on the youtube page:

And in case anybody is wondering I got MORE stuff after the 16 videos are posted.. Stay tuned!!

It has to be his cock doesn't it? Pictures of Kip's cock and balls will no doubt be up on some shite wrestling NEWZ!~ site. The way she's talking something majors about to go down. Maybe she has a video of her taking up Billy's offer of having "two words for her ...". Either way, the Kip Saga has better than most telly I've seen this week. Long may it continue.

I'm expecting a movie adaptation with Mickey Rourke as the lead to be commissioned any day now.

Or maybe they made a sex tape?...One Night with Kip.

Edited by METAL ON METAL

She is posting on the pro wrestling section of an Irish website, it's very odd!

Details, man!

You'll know soon enough, She's registered here too!

She is posting on the pro wrestling section of an Irish website, it's very odd!

Details, man!

You'll know soon enough, She's registered here too!

Neil, make plans for putting that in UKFF Gold when she comes on here. Cant we have a seperate Questions and Answers thread dedicated to just Billy Gunn questions?

My first question to herwill be: "Did you ever meet Bullet Bob Armstrong when you hung out with Kip and BG?"

Not wanting to be a killjoy, but is she definately registered here? How easy would it be for somone (cough....Howard) to pretend to be her?

Well, someone has recently registered here with the same username as the person posting on the Irish website. We'll see I guess.

I hope she receives a Derek and Clive sized Cuntkicking. SHe's got a face like a burly extra from Prisoner: Cell Block H and I hope she gets fucking the cancer.

I can only assume it's a Kip/Chuck/Road Dogg three way :(

I would've loved Road Dogg to return to WWE in the middle of the Billy & Chuck storyline. There would've been potential for backstage skit gold.

Two more videos.

She has also said she will be doing a special video answering questions afterwards.

She can be emailled at pinkysimovitch@hotmail.com.

Can someone ask her if Kip really is an ass man? :p

Kip should change his ringname to Kip Kassanova or something now.

Sign in to follow this