Sign in to follow this  
Mafia Scum Scum

Kip James cheats on wife

It matters nothing to my mate Kip. He added me on Facebook as soon as this shit got put on the net. He's painting the house for his lass, and everything seems to be hunky dory. His wifes chatting away to him on his wall like this shit happened during the Attitude era and it was all Al Snows fault. Glad to see Billy's married to someone who sees this trolling cow for what she is.

Only in American etc. etc.

It matters nothing to my mate Kip. He added me on Facebook as soon as this shit got put on the net. He's painting the house for his lass, and everything seems to be hunky dory. His wifes chatting away to him on his wall like this shit happened during the Attitude era and it was all Al Snows fault. Glad to see Billy's married to someone who sees this trolling cow for what she is.

He doesn't have Facebook does he?

He doesn't have Facebook does he?

Its a one under his real name, where he only adds his mates.

Not for you, Dillon.

:cry: At least Dan Severn added me. He even invited me to become a fan of his MMA page. He likes me.

that bitch keep going on about "being on my bad side" was starting to get really annoying why is she ringing him up to say sorry then having a go some more unless its just to entertain people with these videos.

Where's part 11? I need part 11? Part 10 just stops mid-conversation, she needs to upload part 11. Why hasn't she uploaded part 11?

Oh look, there's someone that looks like Perry Como.....

Paula 'Billy' Wife' Sopp: I believe people that puposely set out to hurt others need to realize how much they are actually damaging themselves....and they know who they are!!

Mrs. Gunns basically saying "fuck off slag, its not the A-double-Crooked Letters fault".

Saying that she also said:

Paula Heaney Sopp I wish he could go back to the WWE with the same paycheck he had when he left!
Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

Part 10

I was trying to make you act like a God damned lady instead of a fucking slut!

My pal Kip had the upper hand there I think.

Part 10

I was trying to make you act like a God damned lady instead of a fucking slut!

My pal Kip had the upper hand there I think.

Lolocaust. Nice comment on the video as well Rulinator. I'm thinking of phoning up my bff Scott Steiner to try and tell him to fly up to Mexico North, and take a metal pipe to her uterus. Fucking crazy slag.

Part 11 is now up complete with pictures of text messages from Kip.

And that cuts off before the end too! I was starting to find her cute, but she's pissing me off again with how long she's taking to get these updates up.

The lass posted an update on the youtube page:

And in case anybody is wondering I got MORE stuff after the 16 videos are posted.. Stay tuned!!

It has to be his cock doesn't it? Pictures of Kip's cock and balls will no doubt be up on some shite wrestling NEWZ!~ site. The way she's talking something majors about to go down. Maybe she has a video of her taking up Billy's offer of having "two words for her ...". Either way, the Kip Saga has better than most telly I've seen this week. Long may it continue.

Sign in to follow this