Mafia Scum Scum

Kip James cheats on wife

Part 9 has pretty much revealed this to be her trolling him. Slag.

Part 9 is out??? And I didn't know???? dam must watch that now. It's better than bloody big brother this!

Also does anyone else think that the setting up of this channel is the "stuff" that she claims to be "capable of" if you get on her "bad side"?

This chick should be in TNA.

She says there is 16 parts in all. I expect a swerve in part 16, and BG James to be driving the Hummer.

"If your promos were this intense whilst you were in WWE, maybe they would have kept you around longer."

That sums up Kips career for me.

Never outstanding in the ring, if that Benoit struggled to get a good match out of him, but if he had any real personality or character he may have gotten over with the amount of chances he was given.

Oh well, at least Billy did very well in tag team wrestling. He was in 3 big tag teams, with one of them being the most over tag teams in the US in the second half of the 90s.

Oh well, at least Billy did very well in tag team wrestling. He was in 3 big tag teams, with one of them being the most over tag teams in the US in the second half of the 90s.

For that reason I'm amazed Billy and Road Dogg didn't/don't make a killing on the indy scene, as they were amazingly over at the peak of the Attitude era, and were far more than just ancillary to The Rock and Stone Cold.

She says there is 16 parts in all. I expect a swerve in part 16, and BG James to be driving the Hummer.

Oh you didn't know?....

...or maybe it's all been masterminded by 'brother' Bart who's jealous of Billy because the best thing he ever did in his career was get knocked out by Butterbean?

I've been watching all this shit this morning,fucking great stuff.Billy Gunn's quality.It's weird I've enjoyed this and his shoot interviews more than anything he ever did in the ring.

"If your promos were this intense whilst you were in WWE, maybe they would have kept you around longer."

That sums up Kips career for me.

Never outstanding in the ring, if that Benoit struggled to get a good match out of him, but if he had any real personality or character he may have gotten over with the amount of chances he was given.

He was over. The New Age Outlaws were massively popular, and Billy got a massive pop when returned from the shoulder injury.

This is hillarious. She is taking the complete piss out of him. She's right, though, if only Kip could have done these sort of promos in his WWF days, he would have been a megastar.

'THIS IS AWESOME!' 'THIS IS AWESOME!'

Seriously, this is far better than any TV soap opera, I can't wait for the next installment!

Stupid rat. Make's me laugh the amount of times some bird has been fucked by a wrestlers or celeb and thinks its something special. :laugh: arguing about weather or not Kip loves you what a stupid bitch. He did not love you he loved sticking his cock up your ass you stupid bitch grow up. This bitch has kids!

Edited by Deaq

I knew she was a mentalist as soon as I heard she'd called ger kid Tron!!! What the fuck did she do, wait until he was old enough to choose his own name???

Nobody tell her I said that...I don't wanna get on her bad side.

Part 10 now up.

This whole thing really is one of the best things I have heard in a long while.

Can't stop laughing.

Shame there are only 6 more parts scheduled for upload at sometime.