Sign in to follow this  
Mafia Scum Scum

Kip James cheats on wife

He only gets $400 per show..

That sounds quite generous to me!

Not when your alimony and child support payments are thru the roof and it's not like he's wrestling everyday!!

Pinky, Can you confirm that you'll pass Billy my praise over his clothesline selling ability?

He only gets $400 per show..

That sounds quite generous to me!

Not when your alimony and child support payments are thru the roof and it's not like he's wrestling everyday!!

I guess not, but it just seemed like a good wage for the indie scene.

You know, as good as this thread is, the one over at f4wonline.com is much better.

Unfortunately, since PINKDIVA! has so many better things to do than follow wrestling, she's not likely to be enough of an attention whore to join a board you have to pay for just to get more attention.

Or is she?

You know, as good as this thread is, the one over at f4wonline.com is much better.

No it isnt. Its two pages of "I FORT BILLY WAZ GAY LOLZ". At least we have 25 pages of inane bollocks.

No it isnt. Its two pages of "I FORT BILLY WAZ GAY LOLZ". At least we have 25 pages of inane bollocks.

For fuck's sake. Did you not spot the machiavellian awesomeness in trying to see if an attention whore would actually pay to be an attention whore?

It's like having Baldrick on the board. You wouldn't spot a subtle plan if it painted itself yadda yadda yadda.

For fuck's sake. Did you not spot the machiavellian awesomeness in trying to see if an attention whore would actually pay to be an attention whore?

It's like having Baldrick on the board. You wouldn't spot a subtle plan if it painted itself yadda yadda yadda.

Oh, right. Well, if you want to expose her for being an ultimate attention whore, you should have just told her they were talking about her. If she was such an attention whore, she'd have went. I like her though. I wouldnt want to expose her to the likes of them and there photoshopping exploits.

Sign in to follow this