Sign in to follow this  
Mafia Scum Scum

Kip James cheats on wife

Up until apart part 6 I was thinking "Aww, she's not so bad. She's just a bit naive and upset". Tnen comes the "Do you want to be on my bad side?" stuff.

Poor Kip. I've never really noticed, but he has seriously small nipples.

Where's part 8?

Billy Gunn is hilarious. He's handles tradegy. He speaks in real life exactly like he speaks in his shoot interview rants. This is brilliant. I love Cute Kip.

"I'm sorry"

"Aw, FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!"

EDIT:

Best line of this whole this was

Billy: "I dont care if he threatened you. I wish he'd have beat your fucking ass"

Girl: "Why?"

BillY: "Cause you ruined my fucking life"

Girl: "No I didnt"

Billy: "YES YOU DID GOD DAMMIT".

Poor bloke. She seems like the kind of lass I'd stupidly get mixed up in.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

She seems like the kind of lass I'd stupidly get mixed up in.

I had exactly the same thought. She's decent looking, smiley, and wears a hibiscus in her hair.

Sadly I've been with someone that deluded and that mental. As much as Kip is in the wrong for having the affair in the first place, I'm pretty sure he regrets it now! Lesson learned.

I've been involved with someone like that as well. She even spoke the same, not with the exact accent but that stupid "dumb girl" cadence and pattern of speech. Specifically saying "like" in exactly the same way. It's a bit unsettling listening to those videos.

Edited by Pityinthecityofsin

In part 7 she goes on about how she's an "Evil Genius" like in Pinky and the Brain (She even namechecks it!) like they are mates and Billy wants to still get into her, he makes it clear he doesn't. He's ace, she's a bint.

This is more fun then watching Raw.

Is it just me or does Kip just say the same stuff every phone call though? Poor Guy...I love that dude. Seen him like four times from the age of eleven onwards.

Possible new adulterer/chauvinist/FUCK gimmick though?

* I just listened to Part 6 onwards. Poor Billy falls for it every single time...

Edited by Seargent Meerkat

Jesus. If you're gonna cheat on your wife, don't do it with an ugly woman who has kids with a nutter of an ex. Page 1 stuff, really.

Silly Billy.

She's not exactly ugly though is she?

Yep this actually brought back bad memories of being involved with a psycho hose beast.

He really does come across as a dumb fuck on this though. I think he still likes her.

Jesus. If you're gonna cheat on your wife, don't do it with an ugly woman who has kids with a nutter of an ex. Page 1 stuff, really.

Silly Billy.

She's not exactly ugly though is she?

I'd call it 50/50, in every non-blonde photo she looked hinging.

I'd call it 50/50, in every non-blonde photo she looked hinging.

I noticed that as well. Never before have I thought someone's gone up and down the scale that drastically just by changing their hair colour.

Edited by Pityinthecityofsin

For anyone who's interested this is Billy Gunn's wife "Paula". She's hot. What's Billy thinking?

41385_775110030_4262_n.jpg

Billy said possibly the best thing I've ever heard:

"I hope he does put a hit out on me and trys to beat the shit out of me, because thats not going to fucking happen". I swear, if Billy was this good at cutting promos in 1999 when they pushed him as a singles wrestler, he'd have been over more than Austin and the Rock.

Sign in to follow this