What would have happened to WCW if Eric Bischoff would have bought it?

thejeffjarrettone

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Funnily enough, I've been watching that too. I'm just not sure about the match choices though, some of them do seem a bit random. I know they didn't choose them all necessarily for quality but more for their history and place in the WCW story. But still, as decent a match as it was, I'm sure they could have picked better matches than Eddie Guerrero v Syxx from Souled Out.

I think that was more to do with Eddie beating that nasty smelly druggie Syxx/X Pac/Sean Waltman who gave WWE such a headache rather than the actual match, although I do rate it as a Ladder Match. I still feel kinda racist for laughing at "This. Is. The. Mexican Jumping Bean. Eddie. Guererro."

I think it has more to do with 'friend of the family' Syxx/X Pac/Sean Waltman getting a nice royalty cheque.

• Paid Members
I think it has more to do with 'friend of the family' Syxx/X Pac/Sean Waltman getting a nice royalty cheque.

That makes no sense. For using your likeness, your granted royalities anyway. X-Pac is on the documentary portion throughout, so he'll get money off it no matter what matches he's listed on. Lance Storm said on his site, he gets cheques through the door just for little archived footage on the likes of Edge's DVD. Thats why its so important to have shit on the shelves. I bet you could line your pockets if your at a certain level in WWE. They are very kind with those merch royalities according to even the shittest of names (i.e. Sandman, Kid Kash and Sabu all made $75,000-$125,000 just for a one-off payment for the SmackDown game they were on).

• Moderators
Edited for stupidity, as I missed the sarcasm, War games 92 is a beast though!

I honestly think it's the greatest match of all time. It settled years old hostilities between people on the same team (I still bum Sting and Nikita's hug), it ended angles and creqated new ones. The ten people in that match were all on top 110% form. It was totally perfect, everything.

Archived