The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:devil:

that is possibly the worst thing ive ever witnessed!!

Even random passers-by have noticed Brad Flash at work- here's a report on the "Vauxhall Expo" from a local blog (six paras and two photos in)

I believe that is Love Muscle Russell on the ropes too. 2 shitarses for the price of 1!

The ring in that Brad Flash documentary thing was fuckin dinky. How u meant to work in a ring that size and be able to put on a decent entertaining match?

:devil:

that is possibly the worst thing ive ever witnessed!!

Even random passers-by have noticed Brad Flash at work- here's a report on the "Vauxhall Expo" from a local blog (six paras and two photos in)

What an athlete Brad Flash looks sitting drinking a pint with a pack of fags on the table. Classy.

Suplex into a ladder in front of 20 people, sounds about right.

• Paid Members
Good wrestlers surely wouldn't be performing in such a shite ring? It looks about 8x8 feet.

I thought Nathan Cruz was pretty good too, shame he's attached to this nonsense of a report.

No, good wrestlers wouldn't generally be performing in such a ring, as they'd have grown beyond that. But, they could. Most of the guys in the top 50 could put on an entertaining match in that ring.

Edited by thegoldenspike

I'd also like to point out that all of the top 5 have at one point or another performed in that room upstairs in the Jolly Beggar!

They've all worked in TXW but, if I remember rightly, bizarrely Spud never appeared at the Jolly Beggar/Tam- his only TXW appearances were during the ill-fated Jumpin' Jaks phase and I don't think he was on the AMP Sabre/Danielson show.

• Paid Members
I'd also like to point out that all of the top 5 have at one point or another performed in that room upstairs in the Jolly Beggar!

They've all worked in TXW but, if I remember rightly, bizarrely Spud never appeared at the Jolly Beggar/Tam- his only TXW appearances were during the ill-fated Jumpin' Jaks phase and I don't think he was on the AMP Sabre/Danielson show.

He wasn't on that show, but he was certainly at it, playing with his wrestling figures and joining in the hymns...

LOL, in fact yes i think you're right! I bow to your knowledge. As has been pointed out above, he did technically appear in the Jolly Beggar for the Danielson show, but only as a member of the audience :p

In that case allow me to re-phrase: they have all worked for AMP/TXW at some point in the past!

Good wrestlers surely wouldn't be performing in such a shite ring? It looks about 8x8 feet.

I thought Nathan Cruz was pretty good too, shame he's attached to this nonsense of a report.

No, good wrestlers wouldn't generally be performing in such a ring, as they'd have grown beyond that. But, they could. Most of the guys in the top 50 could put on an entertaining match in that ring.

I am sure they could put on something entertaining in that ring but not necessarily a wrestling match. Rope running looks stupid, mat wrestling would be pointless as the ropes can be reached from everywhere and there is no room for highflying. This ring could possibly be used for a stand up brawl, but preferably it should be put away or thrown away. Whatever the case, this "wrestling ring" looks stupid, cheap, embarassing and unprofessional.