WWC - Puerto Rico

seasider

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How on earth did Invader manage to get the blood in his mouth with that fucking mask on!? That spot looked pretty damn cool.

He downed a bottle of vodka and a bottle of pig blood right before the match, and just stopped himself from retching before the key spot.

How on earth did Invader manage to get the blood in his mouth with that fucking mask on!? That spot looked pretty damn cool.

He downed a bottle of vodka and a bottle of pig blood right before the match, and just stopped himself from retching before the key spot.

Get away! Seriously? That

Get away! Seriously? That

WWC had planned to do a PPV (for people in the US) before the Brody killing, obviously after that it all went out the window as few Americans would go and work there, at least for a few years.

I have never heard that. Do you have any more details? Brody was killed July 1988, and JCP had its first PPV in 1987 and AWA had yet to appear on PPV, so WWC getting there third might of been interesting, especially as there was A LOT more workers they could of used in 1988 that were over to a US audience than if say a new company formed today.

WWC had planned to do a PPV (for people in the US) before the Brody killing, obviously after that it all went out the window as few Americans would go and work there, at least for a few years.

I have never heard that. Do you have any more details? Brody was killed July 1988, and JCP had its first PPV in 1987 and AWA had yet to appear on PPV, so WWC getting there third might of been interesting, especially as there was A LOT more workers they could of used in 1988 that were over to a US audience than if say a new company formed today.

Indeed, this little fact interested me too. I know they used to bring in Race and Flair as NWA champion quite a lot when the NWA champion travelled, but that had pretty much ended by '87. You think they would have tried to do a deal with JCP or AWA to strengthen the name value?

• 2 months later...

Archived