Friendship, Unrequited Love, and Creepiness

NEWM

Are people forgetting that he is 26 (apparently) and she is 18? And that they've been super best friends for about a year. How many 20 somethings on here would entertain the thought of befriending a teenager unless you wanted to smash them? And thats where the problem lies, if he'd just come out and said yeah i'm trying to fuck her, I think it would be more accepted.

In all honesty, I wouldn't, mainly because any girl under 20 is younger than my little sister. It'd feel a bit...creepy.

By that rationale, that means I can't touch any woman under the age of 27. And that just doesn't sit well with me.

I'm sticking with the "half my age plus seven" theory, which is 21.

Are people forgetting that he is 26 (apparently) and she is 18? And that they've been super best friends for about a year. How many 20 somethings on here would entertain the thought of befriending a teenager unless you wanted to smash them? And thats where the problem lies, if he'd just come out and said yeah i'm trying to fuck her, I think it would be more accepted.

In all honesty, I wouldn't, mainly because any girl under 20 is younger than my little sister. It'd feel a bit...creepy.

Yet you'd smash your cousin.

I'd have both Carbomb's sister and cousin. At the same time.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Why, what's wrong with them?

By that rationale, that means I can't touch any woman under the age of 27. And that just doesn't sit well with me.

I'm sticking with the "half my age plus seven" theory, which is 21.

I'm with freaky on this one. Apart from the "plus seven" bit.

• Paid Members
But then I only wound up friends with her because I accidentally tried to stop her killing herself (Work that fucker out). By the same token she's hot and if I had the chance I would. The flaw is I'm a fat ugly fucker and have about as much chance of scoring with her as I do of finding a Pot Noodle that actually tastes good.

Bacon Sizzler. Sorted.

• Paid Members

She's older than me. What d'you think I am, some kind of pervert?

Don't answer that.

• Paid Members

I can say with a fair degree of certainty that anything I may have posted to take the piss out Midas I definitely wouldn't have done in real life, because I wouldn't have had time to sit and think about it. I'm quite slow really. :(

Just got to say that I think some of the teasing and baiting of the guy is pretty deplorable. I doubt some of you would actually ever say some of these things outside of the internet but that doesn't excuse it. It doesn't matter what medium you carry it out on - he's still a real person who is reading these things. It's not even like you're kids and should know better, some of you are grown fucking men. I can't see the difference between this and outright bullying.

school-bully-1.jpg

Just got to say that I think some of the teasing and baiting of the guy is pretty deplorable. I doubt some of you would actually ever say some of these things outside of the internet but that doesn't excuse it. It doesn't matter what medium you carry it out on - he's still a real person who is reading these things. It's not even like you're kids and should know better, some of you are grown fucking men. I can't see the difference between this and outright bullying.

school-bully-1.jpg

He has got a point

This thread is gold but imingine you are Midas reading all this stuff, he said he had high self esteem and he damm well best have because I doubt most people would take this abuse on the chin

He has got a point

This thread is gold but imingine you are Midas reading all this stuff, he said he had high self esteem and he damm well best have because I doubt most people would take this abuse on the chin

Nonsense.

If you post a photo of yourself on a forum, especially in a pink vest, you leave yourself open to all manner of abuse.

Most people would delete the photos and walk away too.

You think so?

I'd have deleted the photo of my "friend", which he really had no business posting anyway, and take the abuse on the chin.

He's in his mid 20's and it's the internet. He should get a grip on reality.

• Moderators
Most people would delete the photos and walk away too.

You think so?

I'd have deleted the photo of my "friend", which he really had no business posting anyway, and take the abuse on the chin.

He's in his mid 20's and it's the internet. He should get a grip on reality.

That's pretty fair I'd say. If you know you can't handle comment, don't put a photo of yourself up.