Friendship, Unrequited Love, and Creepiness

NEWM

• Paid Members

It's the classic case of "normal girl with disgusting male" syndrome, I've seen it alot, and in my younger more naive day's it used to baffle me that I'd see a normal to tidy looking girl with a hideous creature of a man, usually fat, usually disfigured, and usually look's like no matter how many bath's they take they won't stop smelling like Pot Noodle. I would see these "couples" walking around looking like lovebird's, sometimes the disgusting male get's contact, a cuddle, a kiss on the cheek, sometime's I'd even see them holding hand's. The one constant in all these "normal girl with disgusting male" cases is that the disgusting male always thinks he has a chance, and that the girl loves him... But she doesn't, Midas she does love you pal, but not in that way, or even in a "he's my best friend totally plutonic" kind of way, she loves/tolerates your hideousness because you look the way you do, she feels safe, no matter how drunk she get's she will never be drunk enough to say "y'know what i'll give him a sympathy shag" that's why you're her friend.

And that's why it's so baffling to the rest of us, we see you and think "what the fuck is that" or "well even if they're just friend's, surely she could have a more human best friend", but she can't it's not safe, do you never wonder Midas why something that look's like you could be "best friend's" with her? why she doesn't even have the stereotypical fat speccy lassie best friend? It's because even if she's a 100% straight there's still a 00000.1% chance that one night at a party when she's had far too much too drink, and she's 5 minutes away from going on a whitey but doesn't realise it yet, she'll have that little tingle that desperately needs to be touched, then even the fat speccy lassie would be an option. But you never will be, no matter how much you kid yourself, look at her, then look in the mirror.

This theory all goes to pot though if you have a fat bank account, and it turn's into the far more common "slags will shag anything with money" disorder, even then though, i'd still say you're lying.

• Moderators
It's such bollocks invented by TV shows scriptwriters when people say things like "Going out with each other would fuck the friendship up", because they saw it on Friends or whatever. It's always because one side loves the other and the other doesn't love back.

This is astonishingly true.

"You're too much like a brother to me, I don't want to ruin our friendship" ran through the Babelfish translator for girls comes out as "I'll never find you fuckable. And what's more, this lie of mine will prove itself naturally when your advances eventually become too much, and I just stop talking to you, thus ending the relationship forever anyway, when I could have just hooked up with you and maybe it would have worked."

Edited by Woyzeck

It's the classic case of "normal girl with disgusting male" syndrome, I've seen it alot, and in my younger more naive day's it used to baffle me that I'd see a normal to tidy looking girl with a hideous creature of a man, usually fat, usually disfigured, and usually look's like no matter how many bath's they take they won't stop smelling like Pot Noodle. I would see these "couples" walking around looking like lovebird's, sometimes the disgusting male get's contact, a cuddle, a kiss on the cheek, sometime's I'd even see them holding hand's. The one constant in all these "normal girl with disgusting male" cases is that the disgusting male always thinks he has a chance, and that the girl loves him... But she doesn't, Midas she does love you pal, but not in that way, or even in a "he's my best friend totally plutonic" kind of way, she loves/tolerates your hideousness because you look the way you do, she feels safe, no matter how drunk she get's she will never be drunk enough to say "y'know what i'll give him a sympathy shag" that's why you're her friend.

And that's why it's so baffling to the rest of us, we see you and think "what the fuck is that" or "well even if they're just friend's, surely she could have a more human best friend", but she can't it's not safe, do you never wonder Midas why something that look's like you could be "best friend's" with her? why she doesn't even have the stereotypical fat speccy lassie best friend? It's because even if she's a 100% straight there's still a 00000.1% chance that one night at a party when she's had far too much too drink, and she's 5 minutes away from going on a whitey but doesn't realise it yet, she'll have that little tingle that desperately needs to be touched, then even the fat speccy lassie would be an option. But you never will be, no matter how much you kid yourself, look at her, then look in the mirror.

This theory all goes to pot though if you have a fat bank account, and it turn's into the far more common "slags will shag anything with money" disorder, even then though, i'd still say you're lying.

LOL.

love how you're so desperately trying to pull apart something because you'll never have it yourself, it's kinda sad.

I'm in Leeds, but if any of you people touch me I'll scream.

Your mouth is saying no, but your eyes are saying yes.

Bitches, man. *sucks teeth*

it's kinda sad.

That's the pot calling the kettle an fat ugly cunt if ever I've seen it.

Does Megan mind you posting details about her private life on a message board?

Yeah, it's so sad and pathetic that I have a best friend who makes me happy, and vice versa, what a sad pathetic life I must lead, much sadder than the people who try and pull said friendship apart for personal amusement.

Not especially, it's hardly a truckload of info, nor is it particularly "private" anyway.

• Paid Members

This thread is absolute cringe, I love it. Midas fella, the issue isn't that you're BFFs (although the people are right, its quite clearly unrequainted love) its the way you've posted and commented on it. That 'joke' you made about the vest just came across as sleazy, not banter. I don't get the posting of pictures with other people in, I did it once in the picture thread then decided against it and deleted it, as its a little weird.

This thread was amazing enough already, then Rick James shows up - awesome!

Midas, as you say you don't feel that way about her, is there another girl you're interested in? Does she look exactly like Megan?

This thread is absolute cringe, I love it. Midas fella, the issue isn't that you're BFFs (although the people are right, its quite clearly unrequainted love) its the way you've posted and commented on it. That 'joke' you made about the vest just came across as sleazy, not banter. I don't get the posting of pictures with other people in, I did it once in the picture thread then decided against it and deleted it, as its a little weird.

whatever, I'm honest about how I feel, and what our friendship is, it was a joke that we'd laugh at, so how other people view it isn't really much of my concern.

This thread was amazing enough already, then Rick James shows up - awesome!

Midas, as you say you don't feel that way about her, is there another girl you're interested in? Does she look exactly like Megan?

Yeah, theres a couple, one isn't interested, one is taken and supports Wednesday, so they're both no-go's ATM.

Edited by MRMIdAS