Friendship, Unrequited Love, and Creepiness

NEWM

He has got a point

This thread is gold but imingine you are Midas reading all this stuff, he said he had high self esteem and he damm well best have because I doubt most people would take this abuse on the chin

Nonsense.

If you post a photo of yourself on a forum, especially in a pink vest, you leave yourself open to all manner of abuse.

Oh no I totally agree with that read a few pages back I questioned that error and what he expected to happen, still some of the abuse is very harsh even if he did bring it on himself

I can say with a fair degree of certainty that anything I may have posted to take the piss out Midas I definitely wouldn't have done in real life, because I wouldn't have had time to sit and think about it. I'm quite slow really. :(

Same here. Even when posting replies quickly, the Internet still generally gives enough time to avoid that George Constanza "jerk shop" situation.

Are people forgetting that he is 26 (apparently) and she is 18? And that they've been super best friends for about a year. How many 20 somethings on here would entertain the thought of befriending a teenager unless you wanted to smash them? And thats where the problem lies, if he'd just come out and said yeah i'm trying to fuck her, I think it would be more accepted.

In all honesty, I wouldn't, mainly because any girl under 20 is younger than my little sister. It'd feel a bit...creepy.

By that rationale, that means I can't touch any woman under the age of 27. And that just doesn't sit well with me.

I'm sticking with the "half my age plus seven" theory, which is 21.

Seriously, fuck that formula. I'm guessing it was invented by either an American no older than 30 or a woman over 30.

Are people forgetting that he is 26 (apparently) and she is 18? And that they've been super best friends for about a year. How many 20 somethings on here would entertain the thought of befriending a teenager unless you wanted to smash them? And thats where the problem lies, if he'd just come out and said yeah i'm trying to fuck her, I think it would be more accepted.

In all honesty, I wouldn't, mainly because any girl under 20 is younger than my little sister. It'd feel a bit...creepy.
By that rationale, that means I can't touch any woman under the age of 27. And that just doesn't sit well with me.I'm sticking with the "half my age plus seven" theory, which is 21.
Seriously, fuck that formula. I'm guessing it was invented by either an American no older than 30 or a woman over 30.
I broke the rule to date an 18 year old this year. It didn't go well - we were at different points in our lives, and she still insisted on watching The Suite Life with Zack and Cody. No thanks.

To be honest some of the replies to my posts haven't surprised me. Some of the people in here are obviously pretty insecure people when they have to bully someone on the internet to make them feel better about themselves. And like some of you have already commented on your own posts - it is 'abuse' as you've rightly admitted. The whole "it's the internet" excuse doesn't have any standing as far as I'm concerned. You're still criticising the guys' personal life. He obviously felt able to talk about it on here, he's not harming anyone as far as I'm aware, so to be honest I think he has the right to do so without receiving abuse. But anyway, you're all 'funny guys' aren't you. Although I doubt that most of you would have the balls to say any of this outside the internet. And yeah, it is a wrestling forum, it is supposed to be a bit of 'fun'. Threads like this take the fun away from it for me and makes me ashamed to be a part of it.If I was a mod I'd ban the lot of you because where ever it takes place it shouldn't be tolerated.

To be honest some of the replies to my posts haven't surprised me. Some of the people in here are obviously pretty insecure people when they have to bully someone on the internet to make them feel better about themselves. And like some of you have already commented on your own posts - it is 'abuse' as you've rightly admitted. The whole "it's the internet" excuse doesn't have any standing as far as I'm concerned. You're still criticising the guys' personal life. He obviously felt able to talk about it on here, he's not harming anyone as far as I'm aware, so to be honest I think he has the right to do so without receiving abuse. But anyway, you're all 'funny guys' aren't you. Although I doubt that most of you would have the balls to say any of this outside the internet. And yeah, it is a wrestling forum, it is supposed to be a bit of 'fun'. Threads like this take the fun away from it for me and makes me ashamed to be a part of it.If I was a mod I'd ban the lot of you because where ever it takes place it shouldn't be tolerated.

Crying%20Face.jpg

Oh piss off you self righteous twat. Christ.This is a lad/blokey thing, just like when you take the piss out of your mate for pulling the fat bird. Except Midas hasn't pulled anything except himself, and into that pink vest no less (allegedly).

Is it fuck. I'm not quoting anyone because I don't want to give them the attention, but it's fuck all like what you say to your mates. Are any of you guys his mates? Especially the ones who have gone the furthest with the insults? It's like some of you are obsessed with the guy and mocking him.

Is it fuck. I'm not quoting anyone because I don't want to give them the attention, but it's fuck all like what you say to your mates. Are any of you guys his mates? Especially the ones who have gone the furthest with the insults? It's like some of you are obsessed with the guy and mocking him.

What insults exactly?

'Jimmy Rammstein' on page 17 is a particularly nice one.Anyways guys whatever. I've said my piece. I'm not gonna argue about it anymore because we don't agree on it. Just felt the need to say something.

'Jimmy Rammstein' on page 17 is a particularly nice one.Anyways guys whatever. I've said my piece. I'm not gonna argue about it anymore because we don't agree on it. Just felt the need to say something.

MrMidAS Last Seen: 16th July 2010 - 16:52Rammsteins insult was after he last logged in.Jeebus, this place has always been, Lord of the Flies/ Playground/ Pub Banter stuff. you've been here long enough to know thatIam guessing average age of users on here is 20-26 with some younger and some older... the make up of the posts matches that usually and there are enough implosions. for people to gaze and wonder atYou can either ignore them, be better than them or not flaunt your self like some tart saying look me and this bird are so tight we are the acez... Theres a time and a place for this.. being all 'high' on someone and then saying youll never understand whilst at the same time being a love sick puppy about.Shit happens. either get on with it or dont be so naive to set yourself up for a huge fall?